Yellow | Chicago "NO" voters just . . . don't . . . get it!

Then why didn't they ask for less the first time? They knew just like we all knew they couldn't get the 95%, now you're just guessing the banks will allow them a lower percentage, got any proof?

I have read in more than one news story that YRC might be able to get this thing done with less than the 95% they asked for..But as we have seen ,72% evidently that was not enough...

hey boxlover ..do you remember what I told you about "if".....well ill tell ya ....."if" my aunt had n@tts she'd be my uncle.....thanks for the optimism though!!

boxlover tell me what keeps you so positive about this co. im not sure your getting the same treatment everyone else is getting..tell me ..please... what keeps you so positive?

The only thing the guys in Chicago didn't get is a throat enlargement and their gag reflex removed.

now that's funny

I have read in more than one news story that YRC might be able to get this thing done with less than the 95% they asked for..But as we have seen ,72% evidently that was not enough...
I guess we'll know Tues. but like everything else this co. has done to turn a profit has come up lacking.

The only thing the guys in Chicago didn't get is a throat enlargement and their gag reflex removed.

now that's funny

Laughing at someone who was ill with stomach ulcers, huh? I wonder if people are laughing at the driver in Chicago with diabeties that had to have his leg cut off? Yeah, I bet thats a real knee slapper on somebodies list, right?

Anticipated a no vote

Look folks, management anticipated a NO out of the Chicago area. They have a back-up plan not to worry,
or blame Chicago. They did the right thing.

I admire the audacity of hope you have.
englandthumbs.gif
You think by Tuesday the bondholders will have a change of heart? I don't

Maybe not, if the terms are changed they do, and it likley will happen, let's wate and sea.....:biglaugh:

now that's funny

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You should reread that joke again spaghett. I think it went way over your head. You have to overcome the gag reflex when you...you know :biglaugh: you really just don't get it :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: