Yellow | Chicago Ridge Yellow 300

I'm thinking only a fool would have turned down the Premium that Zollers paid for each share from RDWY.... Ancient history so I don't recall the exact figures....but it was substantial.
Wolf, thank you. You posts enrich this forum. I sincerely hope that your holidays are filled with family and friends. It is a time to rejoice in the year that has passed, and anticipate the year to come. God bless you and those you hold dear.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

one thing you all need to reliaze in your arguements the buying of roadway and holland had amethod to the madness the reason it was done was to compete against ups, fed x ........... and you say what ..... well back then, there was a company bigger then ups and fedx worldwide that was going to come here and comptete and they where going to buy YRCW to have the terminals epuipment......... but for what ever reason they backed out , or the goverment stepped in............that company is owned buy one of the richest banks in the world ......which yellow got its loan from to buy roadway and holland.............the accountaning firm used to look at yrcw books for the buyer of yrcw some employeees at the accounting firm got busted for insider trading anticapting the buyer buying yrcw that company was DHL the bank that ownes DHL is Duetche post bank they borrowed yrcw the money to buy roadway holland in my opionion it would have been a good thing for dhl holland new penn already had next day service , yellow or roadway would have been all teams......and one would be 2-3 day service for frieght and dhls package bussiness and very financial sound company in dhl and the bank that ownes dhl ....if it would have gone thru there woudnt have been give backs and no pension payments etc but it didnt go thru for whatever reason ......................... wish it had for all of us we would been better of all these years..................

one thing you all need to reliaze in your arguements the buying of roadway and holland had amethod to the madness the reason it was done was to compete against ups, fed x ........... and you say what ..... well back then, there was a company bigger then ups and fedx worldwide that was going to come here and comptete and they where going to buy YRCW to have the terminals epuipment......... but for what ever reason they backed out , or the goverment stepped in............that company is owned buy one of the richest banks in the world ......which yellow got its loan from to buy roadway and holland.............the accountaning firm used to look at yrcw books for the buyer of yrcw some employeees at the accounting firm got busted for insider trading anticapting the buyer buying yrcw that company was DHL the bank that ownes DHL is Duetche post bank they borrowed yrcw the money to buy roadway holland in my opionion it would have been a good thing for dhl holland new penn already had next day service , yellow or roadway would have been all teams......and one would be 2-3 day service for frieght and dhls package bussiness and very financial sound company in dhl and the bank that ownes dhl ....if it would have gone thru there woudnt have been give backs and no pension payments etc but it didnt go thru for whatever reason ......................... wish it had for all of us we would been better of all these years..................
DHL is owned by Deutsche Post, a private company.

DHL is owned by Deutsche Post, a private company.

Here we go again! If I had a dollar for every time this silliness comes up I'd have about $7 already! :hysterical:

(Actually it was the Pennsylvania Deutsch and the Amish who were going to buy us out)

The DHL story is true.Fedx sued them to stop them and won. Then fedx did what they sued DHL for..being a foreign employer.We people who know the truth that in those days not long ago that fedx before american purchase was
rps and that if you attempted to talk to an rps employee you had to speak a different language. Just too point out DHL is BACK and promises a bright future here again. There are now MANY american union trucking company's they own now. Again if you haven't noticed all the independent foreign drivers now you are blind.We are being driven (pun) like sheep by people we know nothing about. If you are a driver you can see us being swallowed by foreign trucks by the fact they drive your routes and take your customers. My point is where do you stand saying anything about My Union. My company..My country when we are doing our best to compete and survive. Please open our eyes..Ups..Yrc..Abf..Dhl..and many more they are
us.I support all of them or die.

Here we go again! If I had a dollar for every time this silliness comes up I'd have about $7 already! :hysterical:

(Actually it was the Pennsylvania Deutsch and the Amish who were going to buy us out)
Here I always thought DHL stood for Dutch Hockey League.

what is silly its a fact about dhl why post if you think any or all is silly in these posts lol so whats your point triplex we would have been better off if dhl had one the right to buy yrcw

Last edited by a moderator:
The DHL story is true.Fedx sued them to stop them and won. Then fedx did what they sued DHL for..being a foreign employer.We people who know the truth that in those days not long ago that fedx before american purchase was
rps and that if you attempted to talk to an rps employee you had to speak a different language. Just too point out DHL is BACK and promises a bright future here again. There are now MANY american union trucking company's they own now. Again if you haven't noticed all the independent foreign drivers now you are blind.We are being driven (pun) like sheep by people we know nothing about. If you are a driver you can see us being swallowed by foreign trucks by the fact they drive your routes and take your customers. My point is where do you stand saying anything about My Union. My company..My country when we are doing our best to compete and survive. Please open our eyes..Ups..Yrc..Abf..Dhl..and many more they are
us.I support all of them or die.
DHL pulled out of the US market after losing $9.6 billion dollars in five years. What are some of the many American union trucking companies that you say DHL now owns?