Yellow | Chicago Ridge Yellow 300

Pup Driver

TB Veteran
Credits
I got an e-mail today showing that CGB is on the market for 18 mil. Just think YRC is paying property tax to Cook County plus to the village of Chicago Ridge {big buckaroos } would be smarter to move back and reopen .Maybe if Jim is smart he'll do so. Much better of a terminal than Lynwood with all the crime surrounding it Chicago Heights and Ford Heights one of the highest crime rates in the state of Illinois verses Chicago Ridge with practically no crime at all and 10 to 15 minutes to the Santa Fe Willow big saving on fuel and apt to get to the rails faster also a ramp for 294 north and south .

Too bad the place was gutted and stripped clean. A certain person made sure that the place was left unusable!

Too bad the place was gutted and stripped clean. A certain person made sure that the place was left unusable!
Yeah he got :::shit::: caned from YRC and had a hard time finding a new job because he burnt too many bridges . Heard Saia let him go on the first day because he was being an a@#$%^&e . Was a close call for those Saia drivers they don't know how lucky they are.

No more like everything that wasn't nailed down was sold off due to our great leadership in overland park
Well ya got to give Overland Park credit for one thing ,they caught up with that pos. and now he's gone . Lets hope Welch cleans house at 301 . Start a new .:1036316054:

Nothing against the ridge id love to work there. Closer and i grew up in the general area. Now i agree the surrounding nieghborhood is terrible by the terminal. I have never heard or had any issue working or getting to work . There is no housing close to the terminal. It starts on the other side of the highway and east also, railroad and a strip club and shop by the road. I doubt we will move for that reason. If u chose to drive down lincoln hwy thats ur choice. Use il394 like everyone and ull be fine

Does anyone seriously believe that YRC is going to spend BIG $$$$$ to move? LMAO NOT LIKELY!!!

what is it you miss about the ridge, was it the mold on the bathroom walls or was it the plush comfortable chairs in the drivers room???????