Central Transport | Christmas thieves

trh1978

TB Lurker
Credits

FNWKk6V.jpg

I'd be embarrassed to drive that mess.
That truck is used to donate toys to less fortunate children. You guys need to take break. At least the company is doing something good. That's more than I can say for you guys. Maybe if you spent less time talking crap and more time actually doing your job you would not have so many problems everywhere you worked.

That truck is used to donate toys to less fortunate children. You guys need to take break. At least the company is doing something good. That's more than I can say for you guys. Maybe if you spent less time talking crap and more time actually doing your job you would not have so many problems everywhere you worked.

Looks like Mr perfect has not a clue what he's talking aboutwe never had any problems in till we had to go to ct then we had all kinds of problems Mr :fingure:perfect