FedEx Freight | City driver rollover

Well, I'm just so "cool and tough" much like that driver Cartman out of the Southpark yard, I apologize, I just know stuff, not stalking, none of you are that cute.

Apparently you didn't see our driver in his fuzzy purple thong. I don't remember which one of these guys sports it, but give him a shot.....

Never lost anything? You worked here how long and never got screwed?
Surely your bum-bum lost its virginity somewhere along the line.

I worked in 3 different yards for a total of 7 years, yea I got screwed but it was mostly of my own doing, to many transfers back and forth, first I went road in TUL, then went to MKO road, then went city MKO, I liked that just not the people at MKO, on the city side, your an outsider if you aren't from there, then I went to FSM road and starved, FSM was my favorite yard by far, I would have stayed most likely if I had work, FSM is a great place to work out of, not your typical FXF, they seemed to have their own way of doing things and everyone got along.

, FSM was my favorite yard by far, I would have stayed most likely if I had work, FSM is a great place to work out of, not your typical FXF, they seemed to have their own way of doing things and everyone got along.

FSM still runs like an AF yard, but those are some skinny 4 lane roads to get in there, especially Zero St. :)

roog

Who are these 2 so-called Professional drivers that make comments referring to pink elephants and unicorns? Is that so funny when a fellow driver gets into an accident. When it happens to you, lets all pray that you are ok, and don't lose your job. Yes Loads do shift, whether he loaded it, or he picked it up loaded. I always worried about how some part time dock worker loaded my trailers pulling doubles and triples. I once turn around and had it re loaded, and a friend of mine got fired because of a load shifting coming up to an off ramp on the Pa. Turnpike, I was there and it was not funny. Your brilliant comments of Cartoons of pink elephants and unicorns shows how mature you really are. These comments makes me not want to socialize with some of you so called truck drivers, and are the very same ones that give us all a bad image, grow up, if that is possible.

Who are these 2 so-called Professional drivers that make comments referring to pink elephants and unicorns? Is that so funny when a fellow driver gets into an accident. When it happens to you, lets all pray that you are ok, and don't lose your job. Yes Loads do shift, whether he loaded it, or he picked it up loaded. I always worried about how some part time dock worker loaded my trailers pulling doubles and triples. I once turn around and had it re loaded, and a friend of mine got fired because of a load shifting coming up to an off ramp on the Pa. Turnpike, I was there and it was not funny. Your brilliant comments of Cartoons of pink elephants and unicorns shows how mature you really are. These comments makes me not want to socialize with some of you so called truck drivers, and are the very same ones that give us all a bad image, grow up, if that is possible.

If the truck was moving, no matter what the circumstances, my safety guy would rule that preventable. So you might as well insert a little levity into a serious situation. The off ramp leading to my yard has an off camber turn that makes most drivers suck a little seat so hopefully I won't have the same situation in the next few years.

Unsecured totes down the middle of the trailer aside; Come on. Admit it. We've all seen some of our drivers. I've seen them. Other drivers and O/Os at my stops tell me they've seen them......

And I'm not perfect neither...

Did you guys ever think that maybe this guy is legit? I called and talked to the TM and several supervisors, plus I talked to safety, they all said this may be a case of a load shift, geez, you guys are so quick to judge!

Damn, you went thru a lot to get in someones business.

He was probably rushing back to the yard so he didn't go over his 8 hrs. He probably didn't want to get written up for doing his job safely.

You tell them driver!

I get cut off constantly by fed ex freight road drivers going to cgt every night. I just get out of their way. They ll hang themselves at some point.

tough to blame the load when, your the city guy that closed the trailer door on it..just sayin.

I agree, but in this instance it was a drop and hook. It was metal banding coils. Regardless, in reality he should have been aware of that, and probably hung that curve too fast. Either he was rushing to get the freight on the yard by six(it was right at six when he rolled) or to get off for the weekend since it was Friday.