Estes | Claims Rate

DW5thousand

TB Lurker
Credits
How are the claims issues in everyones terminals. Looks like frieght is being loaded with a bulldozer. Lets not forget the customers are the ones who use our services,and really pay attention to how their freight is being handled

I know when I deliver something to a customer and it is damaged I feel like crap because I am a rep. of the comp.:poster_oops:

Better than that is when I work at E and I shopped at HD I could tell who delivered that freight. It became a game while I was shopping very very bad

If Estes started hauling anvils they would deliver 2 out of 502 that were not damaged. If Estes would incorporate the YOU`re FIRED policy and hire a man who wants to work and do a good job, and has some pride, maybe this situation would get a little better. Oh by the way they need to come off some of them dead presidents!!!!

Better than that is when I work at E and I shopped at HD I could tell who delivered that freight. It became a game while I was shopping very very bad
Goes back to the handeling. Are the drivers the only ones who can see this torn up frieght? WHY!?!?!.......arent dist mngrs and TM's screaming about this, this is our "bread 'n' butter" YALL!!!!

Goes back to the handeling. Are the drivers the only ones who can see this torn up frieght? WHY!?!?!.......arent dist mngrs and TM's screaming about this, this is our "bread 'n' butter" YALL!!!!

It goes back to passing the buck. I thought Estes would be better at this than GI but I think it is worse.

If Estes started hauling anvils they would deliver 2 out of 502 that were not damaged. If Estes would incorporate the YOU`re FIRED policy and hire a man who wants to work and do a good job, and has some pride, maybe this situation would get a little better. Oh by the way they need to come off some of them dead presidents!!!!
Those guys got a real job that takes care of their employees

You see the drivers damaged it was all good when it got loaded. Always the drivers fault

just do away with the home depot freight and get some real ltl freight. if estes did not have home depot the bottom would fall out.alot of ltl companys survive without home depot

Claims are high at DLT..I see the freight that
is brought back by the drivers, that has been
refused....it is bad....scattered all over the
trailers, not blocked or braced....broken tile,
furniture, you name it....no pride in loading
or unloading....spending too much time just
trying to make production...