ABF | COLA

If the Central Pa Teamster pension plan used the same interest rate that the Central Pa Teamsters RIP 1987 plan uses their % funded would be about 40%. Ask your plan administrator for the 5500's for both plans.

I don't expect the Upstate NY plan to get Butch Lewis, UPS would leave if they did. Same with Western PA.

If the Central Pa Teamster pension plan used the same interest rate that the Central Pa Teamsters RIP 1987 plan uses their % funded would be about 40%. Ask your plan administrator for the 5500's for both plans.

I don't expect the Upstate NY plan to get Butch Lewis, UPS would leave if they did. Same with Western PA.
That's an interesting take Bub....I didnt think it was easy to withdraw out of a plan for at least 15 years...I find it a bit odd that you are so well informed about all these other pensions and the differences between the single employer and multiemployer funds....we used to have a fella that knew all these things too....very odd....

Last edited:
That's an interesting take Bub....I didnt think it was easy to withdraw out of a plan for at least 15 years...I find it a bit odd that you are so well informed about all these other pensions and the differences between the single employer and multiemployer funds....we used to have a fella that knew all these things too....very odd....
They always trip themselves up, they can’t help it. Same players different names….