Yellow | Coming shortly

falconfan

TB Veteran
Credits
After this one...only 3 more quarters before contract.

YRCW Earnings Date
Earnings announcement* for YRCW: May 03, 2018
YRC Worldwide, Inc. is expected* to report earnings on 05/03/2018 before market open. The report will be for the fiscal Quarter ending Mar 2018. According to Zacks Investment Research, based on 3 analysts' forecasts, the consensus EPS forecast for the quarter is $-0.6. The reported EPS for the same quarter last year was $-0.7.

New to earnings? Here's a quick guide for how to read an earnings report.

After this one...only 3 more quarters before contract.

YRCW Earnings Date
Earnings announcement* for YRCW: May 03, 2018

YRC Worldwide, Inc. is expected* to report earnings on 05/03/2018 before market open. The report will be for the fiscal Quarter ending Mar 2018. According to Zacks Investment Research, based on 3 analysts' forecasts, the consensus EPS forecast for the quarter is $-0.6. The reported EPS for the same quarter last year was $-0.7.

New to earnings? Here's a quick guide for how to read an earnings report.

Falcon, are you avoiding my question or ignoring me, are you a Braves fan?

Qrt reports will start to look worse each time leading up to the ponzi vote in 2019 and Braves is OFF Topic, sorry no answer will be available at this time ........................................
Of course.
Did you expect anything better?
Any other company with these results wouldn't last two years let alone nine.

Falcon, are you avoiding my question or ignoring me, are you a Braves fan?

I'm sorry,I didn't know you asked.I have been a Cubs fan since I was a little boy.I still remember the infield 3rd to 1st back in the Santo ,Kessinger Ernie Banks days.I don't really follow baseball anymore, plates s.s in high school. Braves opened new stadium and I will catch a game ,hopefully vs.the Cubs.

I'm sorry,I didn't know you asked.I have been a Cubs fan since I was a little boy.I still remember the infield 3rd to 1st back in the Santo ,Kessinger Ernie Banks days.I don't really follow baseball anymore, plates s.s in high school. Braves opened new stadium and I will catch a game ,hopefully vs.the Cubs.

Just wanted to inform you, but I'm sure you know what happens if you are caught in the "no truck lane" going
around ATL. they give you a ticket........ to the Braves game, if you are caught twice, they make you use it!

Qrt reports will start to look worse each time leading up to the ponzi vote in 2019 and Braves is OFF Topic, sorry no answer will be available at this time ........................................

Sorry to get off topic and ask such a stupid question, guess you can call it "a senior moment"
Please accept 85% of my umble apology.

Sorry to get off topic and ask such a stupid question, guess you can call it "a senior moment" Please accept 85% of my umble apology.
It's cool,I only gave you 85% of an answer..After rereading I should have checked spelling.

FF, seabreeze was responding to Wong's comment. I think you guys need to have your morning coffee before posting. :hilarious: