Yellow | Coming shortly

Or go back in the house and ask Mrs Mud, “Why did you leave the gate open?”
Hahahaha ha.
:hilarious:
Chuckle of the day and most logical response.
It's like who left the garage door open when you left it open yourself.
And you blame the Mrs. (and stick to it) lol.

Back to to the subject of the thread. I'm betting they show a profit this quarter. Going from $16 to $8 after the last quarter you have a stock holder revolt going on. YRC was so concerned they gave a mid quarter statement about things they've changed. Another thing I find interesting is they want to give the results in the morning instead of the afternoon (usually a good sign.) They say they are cutting the PST back and I'm seeing the results at 511. Things still need improvement but it's running smoother there than it has in years. I'm betting (hopefully) they'll have a good 1st quarter.

Back to to the subject of the thread. I'm betting they show a profit this quarter. Going from $16 to $8 after the last quarter you have a stock holder revolt going on. YRC was so concerned they gave a mid quarter statement about things they've changed. Another thing I find interesting is they want to give the results in the morning instead of the afternoon (usually a good sign.) They say they are cutting the PST back and I'm seeing the results at 511. Things still need improvement but it's running smoother there than it has in years. I'm betting (hopefully) they'll have a good 1st quarter.

https://quotes.wsj.com/YRCW/research-ratings

Love to see a profit. Historically not at YRCW in Q1.