company dinner

localdriver

TB Regular
Credits
Did you happen to notice the memo friday night at the window?

$76 dollars per couple, for roast beef and pasta,
beer and wine included,
music provided by a live DJ.

Raffel tickets will be given at the door by Tim C.
Grand prize will be a night out on the town with Tim C.
and a female inpersonator.

shuana i think works there for a 2nd job. i am just wondering if she is just as pleasant at her 2nd job ,as she is at her 1st?? I also think Bill L. at the window is also trying to put it together. As for me i would like to go just to see Tim C. with his new gal, as local driver puts it a female inpersonator.I am willing to bet her B**LS are bigger than his

50453485dh0.jpg

A recent photo opt with Tims new gal-Pal

Man you guy's are rough. At the risk of taking the "company line" and being a "company guy", you have to think back to the prior 2 fat bastards who held the titles and did NOTHING. You probably won't remember their names, and maybe the only time you ever saw them is if you were in line with them at WAWA as they were buying their HO HO's.

I won't sit here and enumerate any of the many positives he's brought, but you cannot possibly go from not loving a guy, to making it out like he's the devil and is responsible for everything you don't like about Jevic.

It just seems like this is starting to get a little crazy.

Hey gabby we know sometimes you have to take sides with the company and you are exspected too, But when your VP of operations tell's a driver that there is no driver in this yard worth more then 60K per year, then I must figure he has no respect for any of us drivers. there alot of un profesional drivers out there that make far less then we do, and they will give you far less quallity. I bleed jevic as I'm sure that my co-workers do also.And I will stand by any driver in this yard and tell you and anybody else we are the "best of the best"
and deserve to be treated as so.

I talked with Bill P today . He told me the safety bonuses will be payed in Feb. An we will start getting our jackets every five years .We will get our patches an certificate every year. An as far as the new trucks are concearned they are looking at a new program to put in them to give them more mpg an power. At least I think they are trying to make things right!

ok gabby here goes .i know you are just trying to reffere and that is fine .i was talking to a driver you know and i heard him over say to you and you know this will be true when is the LAST time any of the company big wigs have said to ANY of the employees, thanks for the good job you guys do. not just drivers, or dock workers, or office people. has anybody said good jobs folks we are going to REWARD the co. with any thing. a party, or dinner, or even a terminal mgr taken people out for a few drinks, now i know it was your doing last summer that you gave the drivers, and dock workers, and office people, burgers etc.. for a job well done and the big wigs tried to act as if they are the ones who thought of it .you know you get a lot more fly's with honey than molassas. thanks and keep up the moral god knows somebody has to do it!!!

Wow. I appreciate that. You need to know that, in defense of the other bigwigs, while it started as my idea, they all supported it and thought it was a great idea. I had to get approval for the expenditure and I can tell you, it was enthusiastically approved.

After we wrapped up, everyone in management at every level was extremely pleased and complimentary.

I think you make a good point about a job well done and interaction. It doesn't take tons of money necessarily to accomplish. Look for more of it.

Jevic is a phenominal company who is good. Now that we've found our true identity again, we will be great again with eveyone's help.

21 years, 5 other major carriers (2 shut down), I've never been in a place like this, so no one expect me to ever put the pom poms down!
:d6625240:

I"ve known Bill P since I came here in 91 an he has always been honest an a stright shooter with me. I know he is not the top dog but he has always tryed to get the the info I asked for! In my book he"s one of the good guys !!

More BS about an event that was intended to be something positive. Wake up people..."if you dont have something nice to say, dont say anything at all"
gfx-example1.jpg

Blue Herron, I don't have a date for the party. my friend mothertrucker allready has a date, I was wondering if you would bye me a ticket and I could be your date??? I'm dead sexy!!!
4132150712te4.jpg

Local Driver, I would love to go....unfortunately I have a prior engagement....will you take a rain check? I would love to see what "dead sexy" looks like. GO GIANTS.
images