R&L | computer logs r coming to day cab

Probably would be easy to do with that Stupid Orange Suitcase they have in the trucks, recording every fart you let.

Its a wonder, they don't have you clocking in and out on that thing.

I hear they can listen to your phone calls on the MDT, if you talk on Bluetooth.

Bluetooths can only be synced to one item at a time. I don't see how that is possible. If for some goofy reason it is possible it would be just an open mic somewhere on the MDT, we'll know when employees start droppin' like flies...LOL

Richard Herbert said:
Probably would be easy to do with that Stupid Orange Suitcase they have in the trucks, recording every fart you let.

Its a wonder, they don't have you clocking in and out on that thing.

I hear they can listen to your phone calls on the MDT, if you talk on Bluetooth.

I heard once that clocking in on it was something they were looking at with it.

I'm sure if they heard my calls, I would definitly be gone...
Bluetooths can only be synced to one item at a time. I don't see how that is possible. If for some goofy reason it is possible it would be just an open mic somewhere on the MDT, we'll know when employees start droppin' like flies...LOL

Some of our MDT's aren't working,or at least working right. The shop has been in no hurry to replace them,it'll take alot of money to do so. I think that it was an experimental idea that didn't work out like they thought it would. The only thing that those boxes are good for are faxing bills in,and there are newer,better systems to do that. I think that they are waiting to see if congress passes the on board computer law. If they don't then the boxes will lose their priority.

leftlanecruiser said:
Some of our MDT's aren't working,or at least working right. The shop has been in no hurry to replace them,it'll take alot of money to do so. I think that it was an experimental idea that didn't work out like they thought it would. The only thing that those boxes are good for are faxing bills in,and there are newer,better systems to do that. I think that they are waiting to see if congress passes the on board computer law. If they don't then the boxes will lose their priority.

I know what you mean. My mdt literally shuts off and reboots every time I turn the key to restart the truck. You could say im getting just a little tired of it.

I know what you mean. My mdt literally shuts off and reboots every time I turn the key to restart the truck. You could say im getting just a little tired of it.

Tell the shop foreman at your barn that you need a new MDT battery......he can order one from WIL

rumors rumors man just do your jobs they are not listening to you all day or at all every company is going to some kind of online logs it is just a sign of the times we will all get though this too as far as the mdt's shutting down on you yes you need a new battery 5 min fix. and that is flat rate pay

rumors rumors man just do your jobs they are not listening to you all day or at all every company is going to some kind of online logs it is just a sign of the times we will all get though this too as far as the mdt's shutting down on you yes you need a new battery 5 min fix. and that is flat rate pay
::shit:: 5 min. i charge out 1/2 hour

I Heard via Email that we are going to electronic logs by the end of the year . I asked the Question a month or so ago about it and and was answered with a yes. They said it was going to be a I mobile smartway system I think touch screen and very easy to operate should be online by the end of the year

ok my Flame suit is on

They are IGlobal systems. Some teams and system drivers have them already. Not sure about getting them to everyone by the end of the year though.

thats fine with me, no more arguing with my TM, that will **** him off though cause he won't be able to push the "wimpy" drivers around any more to drive illegal, i welcome it because i try to be as legal as i can anymore