XPO | Con-way being sold.

Utilizing its extensive intermodal network to improve LTL line-haul efficiency ....... Not real good in my opinion for drivers.....

Remember Con-way Truckload not pulling our freight because it didn't make enough money. Not seeing this changing moving freight that much. Sure we will still send freight east to move west and other crazy crap. But if it's moving we getting paid. Let the computers figure out where and why.

When has anything like this worked out good for the drivers? History says management and drivers will be cut. How it works out in the long term is up in the air. One thing is for sure consolidation is just that, I don't care if you call it synergy.

I am not worried about losing my job but I am anxious about the loss of pay, benefits, vacation, and especially line runs. Line haul is paying the bills at my house.

And other changes. Will we still be able to switch boards freely ? Will the OT rules change ? Will Line haul be out and back or leave for the week ?

Conway Driver's , bend over and get ready to take it , just like what YRCW did to Holland -Reddway -New Penn - Roadway Driver's after the buy out !!! $$$$ givebacks & vacation takeaways & etc benefits will be history !!!

They cant take much damned more ! I mean lets be honest here Our Health insurance sucks our 401 k is garbage our Pension is in the toilet ! they can have the Fed Ex uniform back so what is left to take ??? I can't think of a damned thing !!

This may change the whole industry as we know it. Do a google search of Bradley Jacobs and check out all of the consolidation this guy had done in several different industries…

• • Bradley Jacobs, chairman and chief executive of XPO Logistics, will retain these positions and lead the combined company. Douglas Stotlar, Con-way's president and chief executive officer, will serve in a limited role as an independent advisor to the combined company through the first quarter of 2016.

Dougie gone ? Some of you will rejoice just to know this.
he be there to do starbucks runs before meetings

18902884704_340d73cbb6.jpg

New trucks guys, hope u like flat nose