New Penn | concession count by locals

not to defend any salesman,but drivers do see the customers more..drivers have rapports with the shipping guys and receiving guys.so if i can supply a lead we all benefit..hey every other trucker is doing it..the difference is the product..do they have what we have,can they do what we do.

not to defend any salesman,but drivers do see the customers more..drivers have rapports with the shipping guys and receiving guys.so if i can supply a lead we all benefit..hey every other trucker is doing it..the difference is the product..do they have what we have,can they do what we do.

I agree the drivers see customers more. But the reps need to know the drivers and thank them for keeping or getting accounts. The driver is the representative of the company, not the sales rep.
All the customer cares about the sales rep is, at what price (cheapest if possible) they can move their frieght and what free goodies and lunches they can get.

that was my point exactly, the driver's can promote their company more than the sales rep. Even though the people we see, may have little to do with the decision. The client's ship/rec personnel can influence the traffic manager's decision. It's traffic manager's and sale's rep's out eating on our effort's.

hey i gave my accts my cel #..and i even call them if i'm running late..and you know when it shows...at the holidays..they do appreciate it and show it.. i do agree they need to get to know the drivers...very very important..and hey what about a lunch
or gift card..show some love brotha