Yellow | Congress, Hoffa Butcher Teamster Pensions!

Did anyone retrieve a copy of the voting order from Congress on this deal.. I think people on here would like to know what politicians voted YES/NO...
And do you think it matters?... I say that because I think that the same Republican voters will still vote for the same Republican Politicians no matter how they voted.....and the same thing applies to the Democratic voters and Democratic Politicians... because who else are they going to vote for anyway.... Is a Republican voter going to vote Democrat...and a Democrat vote Republican?....probably not.....and it wouldn't make a difference anyway...both parties are not the Parties of the People, by the people, or for the people...

And do you think it matters?... I say that because I think that the same Republican voters will still vote for the same Republican Politicians no matter how they voted.....and the same thing applies to the Democratic voters and Democratic Politicians... because who else are they going to vote for anyway.... Is a Republican voter going to vote Democrat...and a Democrat vote Republican?....probably not.....and it wouldn't make a difference anyway...both parties are not the Parties of the People, by the people, or for the people...
True, but only the House is controlled by the Repubs... Democrats still have the majority in the Senate, and no, they didn't even try to stall this bill...

I have a real hard time believing the entire six billion dollars that UPS paid to leave the CSPF, was lost in the stock market.
It was lost alright, but not through the market.. Bunch of renovations to upper class bosses homes and vacation getaways may be in order...