ODFL | considering a change to ODL

I didn't think you were a big mouth at all. Just someone who enjoyed their job and the company they worked for! :cool:

Hopefully I didn't freak you out too much by putting 2 and 2 together after seeing the name on your shirt lol. I've already started the Hazmat/TSA process just in case I get that approval from corporate. That seems to be a holdup for a lot of guys at the moment..

:hysterical:Yep!!Old Big Mouth.:1036316054:

Thank's.We have had so many Wilson employee's coming over.When you walk'd by.I thought your shirt at the big W on it.lol..Like I said before good luck&hopefully I will get you has a trainee when you start your training
I didn't think you were a big mouth at all. Just someone who enjoyed their job and the company they worked for! :cool:

Hopefully I didn't freak you out too much by putting 2 and 2 together after seeing the name on your shirt lol. I've already started the Hazmat/TSA process just in case I get that approval from corporate. That seems to be a holdup for a lot of guys at the moment..

I'm sitting home again, because my company would rather spend money on TV commercials than to register all its Trucks at 80,000lbs, or to provide enough Trucks for the amount of Drivers they hire. Thanks a lot Old Dominion Freight Lines.

We are getting tractors as fast as they can be built. Its unfortunate, but a lot of companies are running in to the same issue.

A new truck is not what asking for, give me a truck that can legally haul more than 15,000lbs of freight. Its ether leave the yard willfully breaking the law, or go back home and miss a days work. We have several trucks at my terminal that should be register at 80,000lbs, that would solve the problem.

A new truck is not what asking for, give me a truck that can legally haul more than 15,000lbs of freight. Its ether leave the yard willfully breaking the law, or go back home and miss a days work. We have several trucks at my terminal that should be register at 80,000lbs, that would solve the problem.

I bet a call to your regional manager or Thomasville would go a long way to fixing the problem.

I too am thinking about making the move to ODFL. I have 25 years with my current carrier, but it just seems we are going in different directions.
The only time I ever hear the word "Professional" is when I did something wrong and it is usually preceded with "your supposed to be a"
Nothing bad to say about them except we went from names to numbers. appreciated to unfortunate expense to the bottom line for shareholders.
But normally I have a good natured live and let live attitude.

I too am thinking about making the move to ODFL. I have 25 years with my current carrier, but it just seems we are going in different directions.
The only time I ever hear the word "Professional" is when I did something wrong and it is usually preceded with "your supposed to be a"
Nothing bad to say about them except we went from names to numbers. appreciated to unfortunate expense to the bottom line for shareholders.

I'm going to guess that you are coming from Con-way. Good luck I
in whatever you decide. I'm a former Con-way convict and been with OD for a little over a year. Haven't regretted making the switch yet.

kevjol, your description of your present company sounds like the one I am working for now (its not Con-Way). Numbers are a way of life in business...I understand it...but it gets depressing when you and your hard work are boiled down to an entry on a computer print-out. I am trying to return to OD myself .....wish I had never left!

I'm going to guess that you are coming from Con-way. Good luck I
in whatever you decide. I'm a former Con-way convict and been with OD for a little over a year. Haven't regretted making the switch yet.

There's ALOT of us ex- Conwayers at mfs. I haven't heard one complain yet. Our only regret is not jumping long ago.

:1036316054: