XPO | Conway is not all bad....then

After 17 yrs at Conway I really don't have much bad to say....and not much good either..when I started 20 yrs ago I thought I had died and gone to Frieght Heaven...supervisors used to listen to logic...the drivers used to care deeply about Thier freight and damages....the line haul crew used to do Thier best to get back on time even if it ment bending the rules a bit...the city drivers used to make sure Thier Frieght got delivered and picked up even if it meant bending the rules a bit to get it done....the TMs used to go out of Thier way to be your friend because it was good for moral and made good sense....we used to have good insurance that cost zero on our end....we used to have a good direction as to where the company was going and we all used to pitch in for the good of all of us on the Conway team...now that I'm retired it's been sad to see where it's all going...right in the toilet..I have never seen such sadness in a group of people as I have seen since I left....I'm glad I worked at Conway and was proud of where I worked all those years...I pray that XGO wakes up and corrects Thier Problems before it's all gone...Key word here is USED TO...THEY HAVE TO REMEMBER THAT A TRUCKING COMPANY WITH OUT DRIVERS IS A PARKING LOT,,,,,wake up please I don't want to see my hard work hit the jobless line....KEEP ON TRUCKING!!M
One of the problems these folks have is know one in upper management even knows anything is wrong or cares let alone cares what anyone thinks, the CCX or J.D. days are gone, its just a job!:6788::crybaby::Violin::6792:

One of the problems these folks have is know one in upper management even knows anything is wrong or cares let alone cares what anyone thinks, the CCX or J.D. days are gone, its just a job!:6788::crybaby::Violin::6792:

They are hitting all their bonuses. Everything is roses.

At my barn they are still posting the 1000$ bonus if you get a driver to sign on with Con-me/Con - Way.Our flex dsr's have no idea whats going on,the dsr's on the flex should be raising cane.When I came in this morning there were 3 dsr's on the road flex that didn't get runs,they should have been called in before any dockworker.The dockworkers,called on a needed basis,but instead they give them the early dock times,force dsr's off of bids that they have erned 15 to 20 years ago and then hang postings wanting you to ask someone to drive for them.I'm going to RUSH right out there!Do you think if I post my phone # it will ring off the hook with drivers who want a extremly large b---hole?

I am with you. I liked it when I started 20 years ago . I quit , after getting my 20 in. Getting so bad that I didn't see me working the rest of my life there. They screwed us over enough.

I am glad I retired 4 years ago because The way I understand it just keeps on getting worst with what you have to put up with. Back in the 90s we did not care that we made less money than the other companys, because Con-Way treated you with respect. Now it is like we know nothing, but the kids straight out college everything. The way I see if Con-Way has not learn how to haul freight now they need to go into the dish washing business or something.