Holland | Conway SOLD !!

The guys on the XPO Conway board don't sound quite as gun ho after the first day with the new company! Should be a fun story to watch develop in the next few months!
That's funny how differently people see things. I see it as just the opposite over there. They are really quite upbeat about the big buyout in my opinion. The ones that are being negative aren't even XPO/Conway employees.

And anyone who thought that there would be some kind of changes after what.......three days, is a fool.

That's funny how differently people see things. I see it as just the opposite over there. They are really quite upbeat about the big buyout in my opinion. The ones that are being negative aren't even XPO/Conway employees.

And anyone who thought that there would be some kind of changes after what.......three days, is a fool.
Yet thats what some of those employees think. That things would change over Halloween. Posting how they are so excited to see the linehaul schedule Monday night only to find out that they are still going to pound the same slab 150 miles away.

Yet thats what some of those employees think. That things would change over Halloween. Posting how they are so excited to see the linehaul schedule Monday night only to find out that they are still going to pound the same slab 150 miles away.

It was a good dream. Things will definitely change. Just not quite so immediately.