XPO | Conway SUCKS!!!!

50K? that's not even worth going to work for. You have to stick around and get some time under your belt, so you can get a good run. And btw, that 10K you spoke of, is not a "cap", but an out of pocket maximum..lol shows more of your ignorance of benefits..keep up the good work..

lol when I started in 2010 that was a cap per person. Go check it out and come back and let me know what you find out.

Made 60k my first year. Worked my butt off to get it but hard work is good for a man. I liked what Stepnstone said about "cry babies". That is the matter of fact truth right there.

If you have kids that are 26 and still on your insurance, you have problems. That is one of the reasons insurance rates skyrocketed. I had a full time job with my own insurance by the time I was 18.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

If you have kids that are 26 and still on your insurance, you have problems. That is one of the reasons insurance rates skyrocketed. I had a full time job with my own insurance by the time I was 18.

I didn't know you were still a kid at 26.

When they were first put on there, they were kids..obviously they grow up and become adults (thanks joe), and if the law allows them to stay on, then i keep them on. It's cheaper for them to be on my insurance, than their own plan where they work.. They're also covered by their Mother's insurance. We got it all covered.

When they were first put on there, they were kids..obviously they grow up and become adults (thanks joe), and if the law allows them to stay on, then i keep them on. It's cheaper for them to be on my insurance, than their own plan where they work.. They're also covered by their Mother's insurance. We got it all covered.

The whole backbone of Obamacare was the young healthy generations paying into the system without heavy use of medical care. If they stay on their patents plan, that is much less money into the pool to offset the elderly generation. One of the reasons that makes the ACA rediculous.

The whole backbone of Obamacare was the young healthy generations paying into the system without heavy use of medical care. If they stay on their patents plan, that is much less money into the pool to offset the elderly generation. One of the reasons that makes the ACA rediculous.

Just the same as how social security was supposed to work. Obviously we can see how WELL that's worked out.....

Just the same as how social security was supposed to work. Obviously we can see how WELL that's worked out.....

Yup. That FDR was real winner too.
The SS system was not really designed for the people collecting payments to be living as long as they are now.

Twenty-six years old, with an advanced degree. Still living with Mom and Dad. :LMAO:

Sent all the jobs to china. If you want your kids in the states. You are gonna have to help them out. Otherwise they are gonna have to follow the work and get the heck out this mess. What future does America really offer ?

This isn't funny. I don't find it funny at all.

As much as I despise the ACA and the exchange, just keeping the facts straight. The premiums now are strictly calculated based on AGE, ZIP CODE and chosen plan. The exchanges do not care whether they are 26 buying insurance on their own or 26 being added to their parents' plan, the premium for the 26 year old at zip code X is the same whether they are someones' dependent or not.

The caveat being that, at least on the CA exchange, everybody in the household must be on the same plan. If the 26 year old was on their own they could purchase catastrophic coverage only, while that is not an option for folks over 30.

Sent all the jobs to china. If you want your kids in the states. You are gonna have to help them out. Otherwise they are gonna have to follow the work and get the heck out this mess. What future does America really offer ?

I don't know man, I've been on my own and married since 19 and have been employed and with health insurance practically every day. Have I always had the job I want? Certainly not. But I've always had a steady paycheck and benefits. Sometimes you have to do what you have to do. It's called getting by, and to succeed sometimes that's exactly what you have to do, not sit and wait for that perfect job coming out of college.

I have 4 adult children, none with more than an associate degree, but all doing quite well financially. They all have a strong work ethic.