FedEx Freight | cost of living raise unfair

You should have stayed in MKO!

I know Spike, I just couldn't take it anymore there, then I let michelle manipulate me into moving to AR then divorce, felt like a fool for a long time, now I just chalk it up to my own stupidity, seems you saw the writing on the wall...LOL!!!

Are you tossing #10s on your handtruck and flying down the ramp or pushing your pallet jack onto the lift gate?
When I worked for Sysco, they didn't even know what a lift gate was. And I'm 13 years older than you. Could you keep up with me at 57?
Oh, and lets not forget those 100# bags of flour for the pizza shops and bakeries.

No lift gate RC, everything I deliver I touch, used to have pallet drops at hospitals, that was nice but got bid out of it, today I put on 223 miles, had823 cases on a 36 and 15 stops, took 12 hrs, had to skip a stop and come back, and yes I could keep up with you, may not be able to out do you at 57, but I bet I could keep up :)

is the loss of projections? just wondering.I lose 20.00 dollars or i projected i would find 20.00 this quarter.