ABF | Could it be???????

HillBilly Frog

TB Veteran
Credits
Would Trucker Bob want you to drive this so he could have more "Flexibility"?

chinesetruck.jpg

It may be a concession or supplement in the upcoming Contract. Remember all Teamsters must be "flexible". All LTL Carriers are doing so poorly in today's day.

I hear that is your new ride to milwacky mikey
I will be sitting near HWY 20 watching for you

Yeah wouldnt that be a sight...pretty much blend in with the locals.........Be watchin about 10pm....I be strollin by at a high amount of slow speed:biglaugh:

If we find one stl, we'll send it over to the body shop over in KC and have it painted for ya.

Whatta ride huh?

truth is stranger than fiction?

Maybe it's just me, but the more I stare at that picture, the more I could swear I see an old ABF logo under the windshield where the truck number is? Must be my imagination though?
chinesetruck.jpg

You are Good! I think you found a new hobby. I will bet that you have sent ABF employees to work with some insight with you talents.

Ok Yes I do see the ABF brand on that fine machine.
Maybe it went threw some puddles and washed that spot off to see the fadded out brand name?

Although this looks more like a straight truck with a pickup box.
Not much of a payload to recoop the investment of this city unit.

Ok Yes I do see the ABF brand on that fine machine.
Maybe it went threw some puddles and washed that spot off to see the fadded out brand name?

Yeah, the ground looks a little wet all around the truck, someone might have read the post and went out and washed it off to see if there was a logo?