XPO | Covid-19

Holy cow, I'm beginning to think there are plenty who are affected with this condition who never even had Covid.

"Long-term COVID-19 side effects could include memory loss and other cognitive dysfunctions commonly labeled as "brain fog," according to a study released that examined 740 patients in the Mount Sinai Health System."

Not even close . Although I am appalled at what the Republican party has become in the last 5 yrs

Left wing. Right wing. Same bird. They got you pinned down with its talons. Picking at your head with its beak. And you want to argue about the plumage. As if the color of the feathers will change the result.

And this is more fem speak. Very passive aggressive with a touch of leading.

Starts out contradictory. Then says they will look inward. Something no man ever says. Then speaks to happiness. Before questioning if I want to be happy. Implying I could be happy. With her. If I agreed to her terms.
Oh man , are you all right? How can I get you to relax.

Holy cow, I'm beginning to think there are plenty who are affected with this condition who never even had Covid.

"Long-term COVID-19 side effects could include memory loss and other cognitive dysfunctions commonly labeled as "brain fog," according to a study released that examined 740 patients in the Mount Sinai Health System."

Let’s go Brandon !!! Here I thought he had sundowners. I guess it’s just the Covid. But wait ! He’s a mask wearer and is fully vaccinated !!!

Oh man , are you all right? How can I get you to relax.

Just asking. If you don’t wanna say. That’s cool. Completely up to you. But know that we all can tell the difference. Your statements. Your responses. What details you give attention to. It’s all very different tonight.

There's no scapegoating lol...It's common sense, just today, I seen a 300 plus pound trucker wearing a mask but had a mountain dew in one hand and chips in the other, I wonder what he would die of first? I could have told him to eat healthier, but that's his choice, he is willing to take the risk, just like everyone takes a risk, this is life...In big cities , their were less car wrecks and deaths, during lockdowns, do we ban non essential car travel? Life is risk.. People risk smoking, driving, not taking vaccines, eating bad etc...

Also. Very much in favor of banning non essential car travel. That was something near nirvana and I want it back. These people ain’t got jobs. What they need cars for ?

Just asking. If you don’t wanna say. That’s cool. Completely up to you. But know that we all can tell the difference. Your statements. Your responses. What details you give attention to. It’s all very different tonight.
Is it . Ok whatever you say . Um …are you taking your meds ?

Sure. Yep, brainwashed by science-based facts and common sense thinking not that of self-serving politicians with a agenda. Those of you that base your knowledge on far right talking heads are being led by the nose ring .

I mean. Can you see the difference ?