XPO | Covid-19

I wonder how people ever survived back then ? No vaccines. No masks. No modern medicine at all. Huh ?
They didn’t. The average life expectancy back then was 30 to 40 years old. But thanks to modern advances in science our life expectancy is much greater now.I know that damn science is always messing things up. Hell, if it wasn’t for science we wouldn’t be having this conversation will be 6 feet under now. Damn the science

They didn’t. The average life expectancy back then was 30 to 40 years old. But thanks to modern advances in science our life expectancy is much greater now.I know that damn science is always messing things up. Hell, if it wasn’t for science we wouldn’t be having this conversation will be 6 feet under now. Damn the science

Point is. We wouldn’t be here at all. If they had never been there at all. They lived out successful lives and much if not all of that knowledge is lost. If modern people had to get and make their own food and purify their own water. They would be dead in a very short amount of time. We have grown to rely on our conveniences.

Yes, times have changed. The average person lives longer. The rich and powerful have always lived extraordinary lives. Even back then, they lived many years longer than the sheople. And yes they think of us as sheep. It’s even called herd immunity.

“One of the more insidious myths making the rounds this year was that young people didn't want to work because they were getting by just fine on government aid. People had too much money, went the narrative from a handful of politicians and pundits.
Only trouble is, the numbers don't back it up.

“One of the more insidious myths making the rounds this year was that young people didn't want to work because they were getting by just fine on government aid. People had too much money, went the narrative from a handful of politicians and pundits.

Fine and well. But I still know people milking the system. And I’m probably not the only one.

Soo the hard working people are saying screw it and retiring leaving us with….ummm….them….lol
The last driver to retire from my place was 7 years ago. This year three are retiring so far…