Crash On Edens Spur (I-94 and I-294)

Dockworker

TB Legend
Super Moderator
PREMIUM
Credits
4 Hurt In Truck Crash On Edens Spur <--watch video!

Several injuries in Edens crash
They saw a yellow substance leaking out of the rear of a trailer and assumed it was a Haz-Mat leak. It later turns out it was mustard pouring out.

21630973jg6.jpg

qqzg6.jpg

WOW you can surely tell these truckers were not using the smith safe driving system.
Stay back from the rest of the vehicles traveling in the pack.
always expect the un-expected.
As well as a few other safety tips that would have allowed all to make there destination in one piece.

In an unrelated note to this crash,I want to thank everyone for there crash reports to keep this forum active.
I shall return as soon as I get my desk top computer repaired.

I know that you people are not going to believe this , But today just less than 24 hrs since the crash on the I-94 Spur ,There was ANOTHER accident . The Fire Dept called for Flight for Life . This is within blocks of yesterdays crash.
When I find the link or info I'll post it .

I know that you people are not going to believe this , But today just less than 24 hrs since the crash on the I-94 Spur ,There was ANOTHER accident . The Fire Dept called for Flight for Life . This is within blocks of yesterdays crash.

I am trying to find it myself but keep coming up with yesterdays crash.

It's really amazing that no one was killed in that mess, glad to see everyone is ok and will recover. Let's be careful out there people.

I made a new topic. Thanks for the tip.:1036316054:

Crash On Edens Spur...Again! <---link

People posing as truck drivers appear to be getting stupider every day.:chairshot:
&quot;Breaker Breaker Good Buddies, I gotta go cause I have this hot load of mustard, so giddy up and outta my way&quot;.:1036316054:
The reason for the pileup?? Too many dopey Trucking movies and games that depict close driving and NasCar fanatics that think their trucks are Race proven.:hysterical:

EVERY time I see a few trucks doing the drafting thing, I back it down a bit just in case the lead truck wants to stop suddenly.:smilie_132:

Society!!!!!!!

People posing as truck drivers appear to be getting stupider every day.:chairshot:
&quot;Breaker Breaker Good Buddies, I gotta go cause I have this hot load of mustard, so giddy up and outta my way&quot;.:1036316054:
The reason for the pileup?? Too many dopey Trucking movies and games that depict close driving and NasCar fanatics that think their trucks are Race proven.:hysterical:

EVERY time I see a few trucks doing the drafting thing, I back it down a bit just in case the lead truck wants to stop suddenly.:smilie_132:

That's what today's society has become.

Gotta have everything yesterday!!!!