Jeff

Looking for Trolls
Administrator
Super Administrator
Credits
I sold my 2019 Challenger
KDc3oQl.jpg

I went on kbb.com
They appraised it at 26,498 and I had no intention to sell because Carvana was scheduled for Saturday pickup for 26,813

Then my phone starts blowing up , lady said she wanted it, I told her 27 was as low as I will go, she said ok and said she would call me back.

30 mins later she calls me back and said if it's just like you say we will give you 28k for it. (I only asked 27k for it 30 mins earlier) so I get in the car and drive it there 15 mins away.. 45 mins later I walk out with the check. Why in the F did they give me 1000 more than I asked for the car? O well
CbZMa3L.jpg

at the range i go to, there is a guy that had a white one.

he traded it in for a new toyota camry, and he got more than he would have thought as well.

low miles, well cared for, he claims he got $5,000 over NADA book.

might be true, since i just read about your deal.

shortage of good used cars, and i suspect high powered cars are even more in demand.

at the range i go to, there is a guy that had a white one.

he traded it in for a new toyota camry, and he got more than he would have thought as well.

low miles, well cared for, he claims he got $5,000 over NADA book.

might be true, since i just read about your deal.

shortage of good used cars, and i suspect high powered cars are even more in demand.
it was a V6 but had only 2700 miles on it, we never drove it . I paid like 32 for it but only taking 4k hit over 2+ years is a win for me. Will never buy another new car though, you can bet your ass on that

I sold my 2019 Challenger
KDc3oQl.jpg

I went on kbb.com
They appraised it at 26,498 and I had no intention to sell because Carvana was scheduled for Saturday pickup for 26,813

Then my phone starts blowing up , lady said she wanted it, I told her 27 was as low as I will go, she said ok and said she would call me back.

30 mins later she calls me back and said if it's just like you say we will give you 28k for it. (I only asked 27k for it 30 mins earlier) so I get in the car and drive it there 15 mins away.. 45 mins later I walk out with the check. Why in the F did they give me 1000 more than I asked for the car? O well
CbZMa3L.jpg
She 'Sweetened the pot' because she wanted to be sure you would not sell it to another buyer.

i'm still driving my lease car. it's all paid off, and i have to turn it in august of 2022.

i like not having any payments for the time being.

I have bought only one new vehicle in my life, it is not 9 years old & still new to me. Not having payments is a great feeling.
well I actually paid cash for that car but that is my last new one as long as they are not the same price as used.

Dealers in this area are buying off Craigslist & Facebook Marktetplace. They often will give book price for the right vehicle.

So it's like selling a house. My dad recently sold his house in 1 day. Asked $350k, got $400k.
Property is selling above appraised value in this area. Often prospective buyers start a bidding war on property. I don't know how long it will last. I have considered selling some property while prices are so high. I have a friend who sold a farm about a year ago at auction. That same property would bring 25%-30% more in today's market. He was offered more than he got before the auction plus he gave up mineral rights when it sold. He kicked himself for not taking the offer & now he is doing the same for not waiting a while longer to sell.

Property is selling above appraised value in this area. Often prospective buyers start a bidding war on property. I don't know how long it will last. I have considered selling some property while prices are so high. I have a friend who sold a farm about a year ago at auction. That same property would bring 25%-30% more in today's market. He was offered more than he got before the auction plus he gave up mineral rights when it sold. He kicked himself for not taking the offer & now he is doing the same for not waiting a while longer to sell.
don't sell land if you can afford not to

Same down here, a condo was listed for $377k, sold for $421k

A friend of mine took his 2018 Challenger GT to a dealer and he said he got 3 grand more than he paid for it a year ago. Makes me curious as to what I could get for my 2017 Camaro SS.
My daughter & son in law had their 2014 Jeep Wrangler at a dealer for service & software update. A salesman asked them & another Jeep owner if they would sell their vehicles. He said he had customers on the lot wanting to buy.