Yellow | CSPF application rejected

They get cut from the team, fired, medical license pulled. They dont get offered a bonus for trying.

BS, doctors don't lose their licenses just because some surgeries aren't successful and players and coaches don't get cut/fired unless they're not improving.

Never said he was doing a great job. Just that you cannot fix a company this size in a week.Try to find a ceo that will take no pay if company goes in the red..
Going into the red and staying in the red are 2 different things.

I have things to do today. Not going to waste any more of my morning with 2 people who think this pos company walks on water.

There you go, just like some others do, claiming to see something that was never stated. No one claimed the company walks on water. Looking at the whole picture and looking at facts seems to bother some people though.

Well is Judy overpaid also?
Well is Judy overpaid also?
Absolutely! Our stock went from $40 to $17 & they reward her with a seat on the board. If I failed to do my job I wouldent have one, I have no doubt in my mind they will have their hand out in 2018 & if its not a good contract its a no vote. If that closes the doors so be it I will move on like I did before....

My problem goes back to when the Compemsation Committee established goals Welch & Pierson had to meet for bonus , stock , hair gel etc..... This goal was not met but they got close and were paid anyway. If we were to apply this to say the recent bonus YRCF employees would have have received their bonus.

I think this has sealed the pensions fate. There is going to be no bailout so that means the pension is going to run it's course until it's dry in probably 8 years or so. So the question is what to do going forward, and I really don't see any reason for the company to continue contributing into a fund that will be broke so soon. I think the contributions should immediately be switched to a 401, why throw money down a well? Anyone with more than 8 years left to live will be receiving their pension payments from the PBGC so why not have a 401 to augment those. It's math!!! Yrc and ABF cannot get anywhere in the ballpark of keeping this pension afloat. Even if Yrc were making full payments you're only talking about delaying the inevitable by weeks maybe a few months.

I've posted these figures several times before. And unfortunately, whether we Teamsters like or approve, and I do not. YRCW simply does not net enough money to pay the full pension contribution rate. It enrages me that the stock is not sold by YRCW to modernize our operation. But we all must come to terms with the realities of our situation.
The prescribed contribution rate in 2008 was $61.50 per day or tour of duty to a maximum of $258.00 per week. There are more or less 20,000 Teamsters employed at all of the YRCW operating subsidiaries. At a modest calculation of an ADDITIONAL $193.50 per week above their current rate, that's $10,062 per Teamster per year for pension alone. Multiply that by 20,000 and the figure is $201,240,000. Also realize that huge bonuses of stock are only being awarded to SENIOR management. If YRCW were to begin to contribute that kind of money to us, do you not think that terminal level supervisors and associated support staff would be entitled to their pensions being restored? Could James Welsh award all employees shares of stock, yes! Will he? It is unlikely.
Go read the SEC filings YRCW DOESN'T HAVE THAT KIND OF EARNINGS. Bill Zollars left a massive debt, which YRCW is struggling to service the INTEREST on. While continuing to provide above industry average wages and benefits.
In a recent report this company is in the area of 3.3 billion dollars revenue.All companies combined and those we don't know about.

In a recent report this company is in the area of 3.3 billion dollars revenue.All companies combined and those we don't know about.

Bigtruk, I'm curious about something. Do you check under the bed every night before you go to sleep? Just wondering.