FedEx Freight | Current changes at CMH are causing drivers to look for jobs elsewear...

I spoke with management About this subject. They would never buy Vitran as there are too many duplicate service centers and the Vitran drivers were voted the worst in the industry. First they would be stuck with too much Real Estate and they dont have enough money to retrain the moronic drivers at Vitran.

Moronic drivers at Vitran?
You should take a drive sometime around either one of the shops at the hubs in Chicago. They both look like a Fedex junk yard?

Wasn't Overland part of this Vitran company, they were supposed to be a decent outfit. Now Quast... that's a company name with a future.

Moronic drivers at Vitran?
You should take a drive sometime around either one of the shops at the hubs in Chicago. They both look like a Fedex junk yard?

Have you seen the IND Vitan terminal. I havent figured out how it hasnt fallen to the ground or burnt up. The place is horrible and the people that I met when I delivered there one day were worse than when I delivered at UPS.