Yellow | Dallas

Believe it or not, they actually went down to the homeless shelter in downtown Dallas a few months ago to hire some people. True story.
When I managed restaurants I always called Salvation Harbor Light Center or Wheeler Rescue mission when I needed bus boys or dishwashers. Worked every time. I even paid their cab fare if they didn't have transportation. Always someone @ those places that wanted to work. Besides they were fed for free & I always sent a Red Cross package home with them. If they stayed sober after a couple of shifts I would hire them if I was short staff. A great resource & still used by some restaurants in Indy. von.

I heard he gave a 7 week notice to actually help YRC find a replacement.
Pretty much what I heard, gave notice on Thursday and would stay till end of year and they showed up on Friday and walked him out...
Hear he went to california to work for walmart...

Pretty much what I heard, gave notice on Thursday and would stay till end of year and they showed up on Friday and walked him out...
Hear he went to california to work for walmart...
There isn't anybody that can run 511.Whenever somebody does get chosen they like oh how great.Pretty much the end of the road when you manage Dallas

Ashamed of what that the company would send someone like Darryl H. to manage Dallas but he would rather hide in the parking lot like a little bitch trying to catch her boyfriend than move freight‼️

I have no idea what he did or didn't while at Dallas, but when your terminal is the end of the road for every manager that ever worked there then the problem is obvious to me and should be to everyone else. Hopefully the bathrooms don't have mirrors.

I have no idea what he did or didn't while at Dallas, but when your terminal is the end of the road for every manager that ever worked there then the problem is obvious to me and should be to everyone else. Hopefully the bathrooms don't have mirrors.
Painfully obvious if you aren't worth a ::shit:: and the company wants you gone we'll see ya soon :1036316054: Been the game in Dallas for a long time!
The company actually went and got us a real freight man this time so time will tell. We have safety mirrors like in the jailhouse they don't want us stabbing each other:biglaugh:

Painfully obvious if you aren't worth a :::shit::: and the company wants you gone we'll see ya soon :1036316054: Been the game in Dallas for a long time!
The company actually went and got us a real freight man this time so time will tell. We have safety mirrors like in the jailhouse they don't want us stabbing each other:biglaugh:
Is Adams going to be terminal manager down there?

Seen alot of good management flame out at the break bulk. If you want to improve you will if you don't you won't.