Estes | Damage

cindig

TB Lurker
Credits
I'm a P&D driver and wondering if anyone else has lost customers due to excessive damage claims. It seems that since freight has been slow and the "cube every trailer policy" has been in effect the freight Im delivering looks like &^*$. It's embarrassing to take some of these orders to a customers dock.
I had a daily pickup that averaged 12 bills at about 30,000 a day that now is 2-3 bills at 3-4,000.

it is the estes express lines way.stuff them trailers full.who cares if the freight is f*&^% up.:hysterical: we lost so many accounts i dont have enough toes and fingers to count them all:hide:

I'm a P&D driver and wondering if anyone else has lost customers due to excessive damage claims. It seems that since freight has been slow and the "cube every trailer policy" has been in effect the freight Im delivering looks like &^*$. It's embarrassing to take some of these orders to a customers dock.
I had a daily pickup that averaged 12 bills at about 30,000 a day that now is 2-3 bills at 3-4,000.

Seems to be an epidemic! We've lost several cust.,, with people who simply dont know how to use a rug pole.