XPO | Damaged Freight

Human nature is different in the west?

Keep in mind I am not defending anybody, nor am I making an argument for damaging freight. Just explaining that when people are angry, frustrated, or mistrusting, they tend to not perform as well as they would when they feel good about not only what is asked of them but also who does the asking.

This is NOT about what is right or wrong! That would be about morality - not morals. We could write volumes about morality here at Conway.

I thought the instilling of morale was a simple and fundamental component of effective leadership, but I guess not.

No, the approach is just different, I guess...People here are pissed, make no mistake...but they aren't out there taking it out on the customer's freight...maybe they just want to fight to get back...I don't know, and I certainly don't want to mislead anyone here...
Just what I am noticing right now...

They feel like somebody stuck a knife in their neck, but they have no interest in pulling it across their throat themselves...If that makes sense..

No, the approach is just different, I guess...People here are pissed, make no mistake...but they aren't out there taking it out on the customer's freight...maybe they just want to fight to get back...I don't know, and I certainly don't want to mislead anyone here...
Just what I am noticing right now...

They feel like somebody stuck a knife in their neck, but they have no interest in pulling it across their throat themselves...If that makes sense..

Makes perfect sense, and am sure that if there was a claims spike in an isolated local or region, TPTB would be all over it. I don't know that there are more claims in this area or not. Am not privy to those numbers nor am I all that curious. Am sure I would be apprised of the problem if there was one.

Now relax dammit and get ready for your popularity poll!

Makes perfect sense, and am sure that if there was a claims spike in an isolated local or region, TPTB would be all over it. I don't know that there are more claims in this area or not. Am not privy to those numbers nor am I all that curious. Am sure I would be apprised of the problem if there was one.

Since customers have 9 months to file a claim, we may be a long time finding out....right now the best way to tell is by exceptions on strip manifests..So far, nothing abnormal out here and that includes all the trailers I get from your neck of the woods..

I went back for an edit after you quoted my last and added;

I hope you're not disappointed if I tell you I am not stressed...I will honor my word and leave...I have made some good friends on here from around the country, and some of them know who I am and how to keep in touch with me personally...you always stay in touch with friends...
I just won't sit idly by while someone accuses me of something I haven't done, and I say let the folks decide...It isn't gonna change me, or who I am or what I believe...I would miss the sports thread, though..got a couple racing leagues I'm in, and those guys are fun...

Well, we need someone with an open mind to initiate, monitor, and declare the end results.

Open mind? I don't qualify..........

Well, we need someone with an open mind to initiate, monitor, and declare the end results.

Open mind? I don't qualify..........

That is not your issue...you are just real focused right now...justifiably so...

Not to worry...JustaDriver is more than capable...just ask him..for thought..or whatever..

That is not your issue...you are just real focused right now...justifiably so...

Not to worry...JustaDriver is more than capable...just ask him..for thought..or whatever..
If it is justifiable, ergo; it is my issue. - If I choose.

:hide: The two workers I was reffering to are not doing damage for spite. One is trying to impress management so much that he flies around like a madman and doesn't realize the freight he damages. The other one is so stupid that he doesn't realize the freight he damages.:smilie_132:

I hope you're not disappointed if I tell you I am not stressed...I will honor my word and leave...I have made some good friends on here from around the country, and some of them know who I am and how to keep in touch with me personally...you always stay in touch with friends...
I just won't sit idly by while someone accuses me of something I haven't done, and I say let the folks decide...It isn't gonna change me, or who I am or what I believe...I would miss the sports thread, though..got a couple racing leagues I'm in, and those guys are fun...

Ummm!!!...did I miss something here?

Rat :loser:

Ummm!!!...did I miss something here?

Rat :loser:

JustaDriver was over on the U/nonU forum telling folks how I have been misleading you all here, and how many of you are just too foolish to see it, and I told him to start a poll...Ask the Con-way employees if I have been misleading them, if he gets a 30% yes vote, I am gone..that's it...

JustaDriver was over on the U/nonU forum telling folks how I have been misleading you all here, and how many of you are just too foolish to see it, and I told him to start a poll...Ask the Con-way employees if I have been misleading them, if he gets a 30% yes vote, I am gone..that's it...

Misleading is such a harsh word.

Yep!!!

Thats certainly the way to do things...give up just because of the posts of one person (and trust me here...I am being nice!).

Why would you be intimidated by someone who no matter how hard you tried is never going to be satisfied by anything positive said by anyone.

Personally...I think you are above all that!

FWIW..I have never thought you were misleading...quite the opposite...a voice in the wildernessthat brought calm to a roaring sea!

Rat

Yep!!!

Thats certainly the way to do things...give up just because of the posts of one person (and trust me here...I am being nice!).

Why would you be intimidated by someone who no matter how hard you tried is never going to be satisfied by anything positive said by anyone.

Personally...I think you are above all that!

FWIW..I have never thought you were misleading...quite the opposite...a voice in the wildernessthat brought calm to a roaring sea!

Rat

I am not intimidated...just told him to put up or shut up, basically..I could care less that HE thinks I am misleading, but when he says it is apparent that it is becoming obvious to alot of people, OK..PROVE IT..!!!

Besides, Bankrupt is working on a good alias for me to come back under...he likes BossBox...I am partial to Bosoxob...

I am not intimidated...just told him to put up or shut up, basically..I could care less that HE thinks I am misleading, but when he says it is apparent that it is becoming obvious to alot of people, OK..PROVE IT..!!!

Besides, Bankrupt is working on a good alias for me to come back under...he likes BossBox...I am partial to Bosoxob...

Apparent by his asessment?

Bosoxob??...just too damn hard to say....

Rat