TForce | Damm pretzels.

I know a public transit driver that was drinking water which he choked on & blacked out running up on a sidewalk with a few passengers.
I don't know what he told his company,but no body was hurt & he got to keep his job.
I'm sure if someone was hurt he would have been history.

Although this poor guy may be gone because of the damage with the cost of recovering the scene & cargo.

I know a public transit driver that was drinking water which he choked on & blacked out running up on a sidewalk with a few passengers.
I don't know what he told his company,but no body was hurt & he got to keep his job.

Although this poor guy may be gone because of the damage with the cost of recovering the scene & cargo.
I have choked on water an food before. Glad I didn't have a bad outcome. I see where it could possibly happen just like when someone chokes in a restaurant.

Not sure what the law is in other states, but in Illinois, eating, is considered distracted driving. Just like being on the phone

Distracted driving laws in New York my state all come under the heading of DWI driving while impaired.
Anything that impedes total control such as eating, drinking,fussing with digital devises, a arm,or leg cast or braise.
Or any thing else that takes ones total focus off the complete control of operating any motor vehicle.

Also if anyone who drives professionally in a crash if it is determined that you didn't take the last action possible to avoid it.
Even if you were not the main cause you can share the responsibility for the crash.

Its like I tell my friends living in NY,it is very hard to be a law abiding citizen here with all of the laws.
If we don't like it,the only thing we can do is to move to another state.

HOHF48p.jpg