XPO | dave m

brutus said:
is he good for our company.(Central div)
this is a private poll (no names will show up)

He's the pilot and all he is doing is running this place nose first right into the ground.:chairshot:

the man is a bully and has no business in the corporate world . we do not need a leader with a "my way or the highway" attitude .companies and business cant grow with that kind of attitude ,especially trucking. i wish we could vote ona new president every 4 years in the corporate world like we do in the political world. that would eb interesting LOL

no, he is definately not good for the company. Does anyone remember that he is the one who started the PRIDE program? In other words, the linehaul DSRs are not allowed to load their own trailers and our freight comes back smashed to hell? As far as I am concerned he is not worthy of his position and we need a change.

huey29 said:
the man is a bully and has no business in the corporate world . we do not need a leader with a "my way or the highway" attitude .companies and business cant grow with that kind of attitude ,especially trucking. i wish we could vote ona new president every 4 years in the corporate world like we do in the political world. that would eb interesting LOL

He learned this from Jerry D.

nobody said:
He learned this from Jerry D.

You are comparing Dave M to Jerry D? I would say their management styles are very different.
Jerry D may have been a my way or the highway guy but he had vision and respect for the people working here. Dave M is just a bully with no vision! Dave M is driving this company in the wrong direction. Captain Blye had less morale problems on his ship.

mota said:
You are comparing Dave M to Jerry D? I would say their management styles are very different.
Jerry D may have been a my way or the highway guy but he had vision and respect for the people working here. Dave M is just a bully with no vision! Dave M is driving this company in the wrong direction. Captain Blye had less morale problems on his ship.

I'll be the first to admit that I have never worked for D.M., but I did work for J.D..... and he is one of the top 5 reasons I left. I was a CSE guy and when J.D. took over, he made it sound like that if it weren't for him, none of us would have jobs and that CCX was the only reason the company was still in business. He treated us all like red headed stepchildren, and I'll never forget.

Ask yourself this..... how did McC get to where he is today if he weren't licking the boots of J.D. yesterday?? J.D. taught this guy everything he knew.

Nobody

ledbelly said:
A word from the south . He's gone and we are doing just fine . Thank You very much .

How are things now that he's not there?Better or worst.

bigtrucker said:
no, he is definately not good for the company. Does anyone remember that he is the one who started the PRIDE program? In other words, the linehaul DSRs are not allowed to load their own trailers and our freight comes back smashed to hell? As far as I am concerned he is not worthy of his position and we need a change.
The problem with our reship is that everybody loads their own freight and smashes the hell out of everybody else freight. All you got to do is one breaker (most of the time with a head load for you terminal) and then you can hang around your door till you load two and go.