XPO | Demention Capturing ???? Is this really going to work ?????

I had 2 examples how this is all screwed up. A bill called for 10 skids. When I got them they were all 5 1/2 foot X 5 1/2 foot and 6 foot tall. I could only put 6 skids in a trailer and smaller freight next to it, ended up putting the others on 2 other trailers. that lane was cubed at 85% by con-way. Actual was 3 full trailers. Another one was 1 bill calling for 12 skids at 18,000 lbs. Con-way said trailer was cubed at 80% actually it was 2 full trailers. It just ain't working. I was told they need to work the bugs out. Those are some big bugs. I don't have much faith in any upgrades that the managemnent does to a working system.

I had 2 examples how this is all screwed up. A bill called for 10 skids. When I got them they were all 5 1/2 foot X 5 1/2 foot and 6 foot tall. I could only put 6 skids in a trailer and smaller freight next to it, ended up putting the others on 2 other trailers. that lane was cubed at 85% by con-way. Actual was 3 full trailers. Another one was 1 bill calling for 12 skids at 18,000 lbs. Con-way said trailer was cubed at 80% actually it was 2 full trailers. It just ain't working. I was told they need to work the bugs out. Those are some big bugs. I don't have much faith in any upgrades that the managemnent does to a working system.

You could've gotten them 10 in one trailer...just give a big shove with the lift. It'll fit.