Yellow | DHL Rumors ??? (again...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like jimmy will have the last laugh someday when you're lying in one of the products he hauls. :438:
If you expect anyone to believe there is no Union work in Indy???? You are mind screwing only yourself.

And tell your buddy not to threaten me with being in a casket, because you and her are easier to find than myself. I don't like the threat.

A threat? You really are a basket case. Saying or implying that I'd put you into one of jimmy's products would be a threat. Stating that you will someday be lying in one of his products is just an observation of what the future holds for each and every one of us. For a 50+ year old you sure have a reading comprehension problem (in addition to a few others).

A threat? You really are a basket case. Saying or implying that I'd put you into one of jimmy's products would be a threat. Stating that you will someday be lying in one of his products is just an observation of what the future holds for each and every one of us. For a 50+ year old you sure have a reading comprehension problem (in addition to a few others).
Sounds like a threat to me. You can't comprehend what you write?? You might need medication. Or maybe you're just used to threatening women, not men. You can describe it whatever way you want. In your imagination you are a bad a$$ also. In reality, it is not so.

Why haven't you taken a Union job yet?? There is plenty in Indy now.
None of your biz actually. I followed the rules, am taking the cut.

But since you asked-I make thousands of dollars more here than I ever made at full-scale at Yellow. Driving days, with a funded/ matched 401k, with three weeks vacation. Versus going to the bottom of an on-call board, probably at night, first to be laid off- for less pay and no additional years credited to the fund. There isn't a poster on here would give up this good job thst YRC forced me into to come back to the misery you portray. Truth be told- probably not even you...

So now you threaten me harm?
Is that what your lawyer told you to post? You and your girlfriend triplex, think this up?? Get real, the threat was from your girlfriend triplex. If anyone had posted the same comment to you or your girlfriend, you would, in true scab fashion have them banned.

Sounds like a threat to me. You can't comprehend what you write?? You might need medication. Or maybe you're just used to threatening women, not men. You can describe it whatever way you want. In your imagination you are a bad a$$ also. In reality, it is not so.
He threatened no one. You did- in writing. Surprised you're still here, actually...

Is that what your lawyer told you to post? You and your girlfriend triplex, think this up?? Get real, the threat was from your girlfriend triplex. If anyone had posted the same comment to you or your girlfriend, you would, in true scab fashion have them banned.
So read the posting rules and explain how this isn't a personal off topic attack on the poster, not the post....

None of your biz actually. I followed the rules, am taking the cut.

But since you asked-I make thousands of dollars more here than I ever made at full-scale at Yellow. Driving days, with a funded/ matched 401k, with three weeks vacation. Versus going to the bottom of an on-call board, probably at night, first to be laid off- for less pay and no additional years credited to the fund. There isn't a poster on here would give up this good job thst YRC forced me into to come back to the misery you portray. Truth be told- probably not even you...
So you are a non Union poster boy. At least we know. Now I can lobby for guys like you to lose whatever pension they may have coming from the Teamsters.

So you are a non Union poster boy. At least we know. Now I can lobby for guys like you to lose whatever pension they may have coming from the Teamsters.
As if you don't already, Mr wtf Teamster.,

How many times have you started over? Three times for me. Not getting laid off or on call at 61. You can all you want...

So you plan to live forever? We all die, eventually. With your stress showing, he figured you'll explode.

Meanwhile- you stated that we are easy to find and then you won't be found. Now That's a threat!
You sir are delusional. You and triplex, go ahead and get married now. It's legal in most states.

Status
Not open for further replies.