Yellow | Did d.o.t. go into winston salem????????

hope the 531 guys read this, there is no way you guys are making that denver run, but hell you can afford the ticket with your greeding pockets now can't you

Someone Has To Die!!

Its plain and simple!!
someone has to die!!
some new kid thats not at full scale that the dispatchers know will run anything they give him has just got to kill someone. he has to run over a family of 4 on vacation in some city that has a lot of newscasters that love to glorify horrible truck wrecks.and then just maybe if there lucky they can get a lawfirm thats bigger and better than the ones YRC keep on retainer, and sue the bejesus out of roadway. until then get used to it . its a sign of things to come. :nutkick: :nutkick:

having the balls

thegr8one said:
Why complain about it? Nobody has the balls to call dot, Somebody who wants to take the time to post illegal runs, I'LL COPY AND PASTE IT and send it to DOT!!!!!!!!!
Its not about having the balls, but knowing the correct procedure and how to do it with out losing your job! If youve got a good plan lets hear it. im all for it bubba. because 666 miles in an old 834xxx is a ball buster. im ready for any idea you have:nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick:

serta said:
Hopefully BigR can answer this one: A guy from buffy went from Boston to portland, 93 or 96 miles, then back to buffy, another 576? Just happened today. Other instances, but won't or need to go into. One guy ran 700 plus miles. Dumb asses even sign the log book(as well as they should), but stupid. You guys in buffy on something we should know? I know alot of you guys know how to turn up the trucks. Had a guy in a new truck start with me, then once through the first NY toll, he took off like a bat outta hell. Whats going to happen if D.O.T. goes in there?
Beats me, driver, I'm outa the loop. But that does sound a little long to me, seein as I was a 386 mile a nite lazy azz. The only thing I can figure, and I'm not justifying it, is Buffy hired at least 50 new guys, Boston is not a bid run, so it musta been one of the new centurions, I dunno...........But one thing I can testify to is, I miss it like my next heart attack. :Zzzz: :rofl2: :rofl2:

d.o.t.need to check the orlando,and meridian out of winston.i know some real rocket asses that will make anything the company give them tell me they can't make it,but they still do ALL FOR THE MONEY!!!!altanta need the double greenville checked.meridian needs th altanta and larwenceville turns.nashville the hagerstown.chatt.the harrisburg.all were clocked with the satillite truck ,they couldn't make it with the tach truck.Dallas to st louis.and many more the money drivers run.Ther is no way the way the current trucks runa driver can average more then 57 tops on any trip.plus most have areas of speed limit off 55 or less in them.I just don't know how they can do it day after dayafter over 30 years and over 3millon miles on my body it hurts after 450 miles.there are killing thereselfs. I work to enjoy life.not live to work.life goes by to fast slow down and smell the roses along the way.You can have all the money in the world but when your dead your dead and all that money cann't help you.Sorry about bening long winded.but I worry about all my teamster brothers and sisters.

little indian 1 said:
Its not about having the balls, but knowing the correct procedure and how to do it with out losing your job! If youve got a good plan lets hear it. im all for it bubba. because 666 miles in an old 834xxx is a ball buster. im ready for any idea you have:nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick:
Simple get the info. send it to dot with their return address on envelope. No phone calls or emails because you open the door to get burnt..... Check out here weee gooooooo might not even have to worry about it.

FlatTop21 said:
DOT did go in and Winston is Bidding lay downs next week to Atl. Dont know about the fines.
Welcome to the boards FT21. I heard the same thing, no 411 turn. I have heard mixed thoughts on this. There was a question of the trip being made leagally. It was made, that's how RDWY made it a turn. The other was, can it be made on a consistant basis? The answer to that was no, that's why it was changed back to a lay down. I'm just a dock guy, but i'm just wondering something. Why can't you make that a meet and turn, instead of a lay down. Or is this just about the $$. DS.

They cant get it togeter enough to set up a meet and turn without one of the drivers getting excessive clock time. If they pay over one hour they would come out better paying a motel bill. I still havent heard if they are going to run to atl to bed or the old atl greenville to bed. Have a good day!

FlatTop21 said:
They cant get it togeter enough to set up a meet and turn without one of the drivers getting excessive clock time. If they pay over one hour they would come out better paying a motel bill. I still havent heard if they are going to run to atl to bed or the old atl greenville to bed. Have a good day!
Even though they cut out all our meet and turn bids, we still run alot out 80 and swap with 211,251,242and 241. For the most part, theres an unofficial agreement that you take lunch on the return trip. So its rare that we wait more then 15minutes.

I am a line haul shuttle driver and I know winston relay is pissed off for sure.... they put up a bid and it is now a lay down run...now this is rumor here.... the company will file for a emergency change of OP and run it out of Charlotte and also take some BIG$$$ runs there also and punish winston....

671CityBoy said:
I am a line haul shuttle driver and I know winston relay is pissed off for sure.... they put up a bid and it is now a lay down run...now this is rumor here.... the company will file for a emergency change of OP and run it out of Charlotte and also take some BIG$$$ runs there also and punish winston....
Its not to punish them, its just impossible to run, and now with the speed changes, they cant fool anybody into thinking it can be done anymore.:duh:

If they move the Altanta turn to Charlotte in a change of operations and also take other big $$ runs also. Then it would be considered punishment.

671CityBoy said:
If they move the Altanta turn to Charlotte in a change of operations and also take other big $$ runs also. Then it would be considered punishment.
Guess you'll have to throw a mini run on top of that run to get those big bucks back. lol, 666 miles, f.o.s