Yellow | Did Harrisburg Fill?

HSB wins grievance!

HSB will be +17 (12 local cartage, 5 road). Good luck to anyone who was not afforded the oppotunity at the phone bid!

Quite a party up there huh? Well atleast our fearless BA Jimmy W. out of 771 doesn't feel alone. Jimmy was seen walking around Roots Market with no other than TM Ed M. It was hard to tell if they were holding hands or not but atleast they weren't out boozing! Alcohol would have an adverse reaction on both Jimmy and Eddie's LEADERSHIP! :biglaugh:

Quite a party up there huh? Well atleast our fearless BA Jimmy W. out of 771 doesn't feel alone. Jimmy was seen walking around Roots Market with no other than TM Ed M. It was hard to tell if they were holding hands or not but atleast they weren't out boozing! Alcohol would have an adverse reaction on both Jimmy and Eddie's LEADERSHIP! :biglaugh:

Remember Sandman, what they do outside of work is their business... :nutkick:

Looking for a few good men...

Hope guys take it, that's great news!!!

We all knew they LOWBALLED HSB in the latest COO! Thanks to BA Carlos R., seventeen men from LCP now have the opportunity to keep their jobs! I hope you guys fill the bids! Senior men, sorry you had your chance...I heard LCP ran out of stay dry! Don't think your comming down here bumping us off our Mon-Fri daylights! :hide:

Or both... :smilie_132:

How are all of the gate keepers making out up there in Harrisburg? I hear Rodney B. is getting ***** by the SOM's and Jim Q. is power tripping like crazy now as a supervising professional (Former union stewards). I imagine Jim's just getting out some of that anger from having his tires slashed by some starving teamsters at LCP a couple months ago.... :hysterical:

Also, is George G., Bill L., Dave I.(Union stewards) all drinking beers with Nate Dog yet (TM), since they do not have Schoffy (GOM/LCP)around anymore and Nate Dog was trained by LCP's finest before Baltimore's gig and now HSB. Anyhow, how's the party up there going... :shades:

I wonder how the "Work Place Violence" is going up there? It's good to be hooked up with the DA and have access to https://epatch.state.pa.us/Home.jspIt's nice that M. W. a convicted felon transferred there. Also, nice to see that Yellow keeps these kind of employees around. However, if you are on the Xboard and get terminated for missing calls you are dubbed a "Sub-Par" employee. Why's that?

It's nice that M. W. a convicted felon transferred there. Also, nice to see that Yellow keeps these kind of employees around. However, if you are on the Xboard and get terminated for missing calls you are dubbed a "Sub-Par" employee. Why's that?

Let me think about that and I'll get back to you ...:greedy:

[list type=decimal]
[*]YouTube - Vertical Horizon-You're A God
[*]Exploitation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
[*]Social injustice - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
[/LIST]