ODFL | Did OD make up the Mastio award?

Breeze, Billy is a busy man. That’s why he can’t pull extras on the weekends. He goes and mows the yards of the Mastio committee. I heard some skuttlebutt that he even shines their shoes.
I hear in all your drivers fleeing skid row in pdx to other terminals

I hear in all your drivers fleeing skid row in pdx to other terminals
Yes they are. Texas, Tennessee, Arizona, Washington. They’ve kinda cleaned up OD acres though. The only problem is when I go to work people are standing in the street, laying down on the road or sprawled across a police car in cuffs. It’s a sad situation, but remember they have rights.

Yes they are. Texas, Tennessee, Arizona, Washington. They’ve kinda cleaned up OD acres though. The only problem is when I go to work people are standing in the street, laying down on the road or sprawled across a police car in cuffs. It’s a sad situation, but remember they have rights.
We gots some opening in sea if you ready for a change

Billy has won the past 5 years, of course, he was the only entrant.
Flyby was disqualified for taking two parking places at the (Do Drop Inn)
Shhhh, breeze no one’s supposed to know. Do Drop Inn has gone mobile. It’s the nasty looking RV across from the entrance gate. Madam Saggy T*t’s runs it. I hear it’s a $5 charge for a tour around the RV. While you’re getting the tour, her partner’s are jacking your personal vehicle for the catalytic converter.

The guys in Des Plaines say the trophy they have seen says , Master B award? Not sure what that’s all about.
That’s what Billy’s employees call him. Master B as in master Billy. I’m telling you that his mowing the judges yards has a major influence on their decisions. I ought to open up a landscaping business. Flybynite’s landscaping. Now you see grass, now you don’t.

That’s what Billy’s employees call him. Master B as in master Billy. I’m telling you that his mowing the judges yards has a major influence on their decisions. I ought to open up a landscaping business. Flybynite’s landscaping. Now you see grass, now you don’t.
I think those guys meant the B, as the first letter of the word that sounds like baker?

Shoot your yards would have a bunch of homeless on them when you done