ABF | Discharge at CAR/042 for Stealing Time?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5115
  • Start date
Highlander

My understanding of these discharges is the Fort made the call on these 3 drivers. They called the "yes men" at 042 and told them to get it done. It almost looked like lets pick on these guys at 042. I haven't heard much of this going on anywhere else as of yet. Did they target Carlisle because of ongoing issues with their Local Drivers; or is it they (ABF) knows that Local 776 leadership is so weak the company can get away with almost anything. A Business Agent who tells a Member to just settle for a three day suspension because the company claims to have so much info against said driver is crazy. As far as I'm concerned by not taking this issue head on; we have now subjected ourselves to time in the street because BA didn't fight the issue. With any new change of the Contract; you have to challenge what the new language reads through the grievance procedure. Let the people who wrote the language interpret it. As far as Local 776 is concerned ! We here at 042 are counting the days that we can vote for new representation !!!

I would love to hear your story on how we're going to get this great contract. I may well be one less no vote who would be replaced by one more yes vote in time for the next excuse for negotiations.
be gracious that you work for a company that even offers you a contract in this day in age.

be gracious that you work for a company that even offers you a contract in this day in age.
:9529: :9529: :9529:
I'm sure you're well loved by all your coworkers wherever you are. BTW how's your ballwashing scheme going? Did it earn you the vacation you wanted? Got your preferred runs?

I'm sure you're well loved by all your coworkers wherever you are. BTW how's your ballwashing scheme going? Did it earn you the vacation you wanted? Got your preferred runs?

Your so disconnected from reality mr. moderator...

Last edited by a moderator:

Let's get aquainted with ignore button and use it on this sucazz ballbuster till he grows-up

I have never used the ignore feature though there are those I don't respond to.

Har Har,.....Every court needs a court jester,.....for comic relief,.....and it seems to me that Mr. Rollin62 is volunteering for the position.......Seriously, Rollin62,...."be gracious you work for a company that even offers you a contract in this day in age.".......Other than the obvious errors in syntax and grammar,.....do you even have a spine,....or do you just flop around like a floundering fish? There's a reason you came to ABF,.....presuming, of course you're a driver/ dock worker,........The reason wouldn't be wages,...Conway makes just as much as we do,....certainly wouldn't be vacations,....rather a sore spot, don't you think? So.............Just why did you come to a Union carrier? And,........how come you don't seem to understand the bare bones basics of collective bargaining? And,.....just what is it about you that makes you presume that you know better than any of us on here what us Union men should be doing? And,............Why is every solution you come up with boil down to abject worship of upper management? How badly did they beat your manhood out of you at Conway? If you want, Young Man,.....we here at the ABF board will take up a collection for you to purchase a used set of testicles that you could try out for a while and see if you like feeling like a man. In the meantime, though, Mr. Rollin62,....keep posting! Your delightful insights into the mind of a craven management "yes man" has made me spray coffee onto the computer monitor a number of times......You continually seem to reach new depths! How low will you go?? I await your next missive with bated breath........

Har Har,.....Every court needs a court jester,.....for comic relief,.....and it seems to me that Mr. Rollin62 is volunteering for the position.......Seriously, Rollin62,...."be gracious you work for a company that even offers you a contract in this day in age.".......Other than the obvious errors in syntax and grammar,.....do you even have a spine,....or do you just flop around like a floundering fish? There's a reason you came to ABF,.....presuming, of course you're a driver/ dock worker,........The reason wouldn't be wages,...Conway makes just as much as we do,....certainly wouldn't be vacations,....rather a sore spot, don't you think? So.............Just why did you come to a Union carrier? And,........how come you don't seem to understand the bare bones basics of collective bargaining? And,.....just what is it about you that makes you presume that you know better than any of us on here what us Union men should be doing? And,............Why is every solution you come up with boil down to abject worship of upper management? How badly did they beat your manhood out of you at Conway? If you want, Young Man,.....we here at the ABF board will take up a collection for you to purchase a used set of testicles that you could try out for a while and see if you like feeling like a man. In the meantime, though, Mr. Rollin62,....keep posting! Your delightful insights into the mind of a craven management "yes man" has made me spray coffee onto the computer monitor a number of times......You continually seem to reach new depths! How low will you go?? I await your next missive with bated breath........
You'll have to wait about five more days, he's on reprieve right now. Perhaps he'll hold a coherent and meaningful discussion when he gets back, even though he will be off base with his thoughts, a good shot at it for once would interesting.

............................... I await your next missive with bated breath........
Ok now you have gone too far there Canary. Am I really supposed to believe that a truck driver used and spelled that term correctly? :o
Nest thing you know you will be using then and than correctly.

Ok now you have gone too far there Canary. Am I really supposed to believe that a truck driver used and spelled that term correctly? :o
Nest thing you know you will be using then and than correctly.

I only use the term "baited breath" during fishing season, Brother Boilerpeddle.........Then, and only then will I use it......

Any minute now, Brother,....someone's going to get on here,....and wonder just what the heck we're talking about........Tchah!.....Sheer Philistines!........( ....we'll have to keep this as an inside joke, Brother Boilerpeddle,......it'll bring down the reputation of truck drivers if we admit to being semi-literate.......oops,...I did it again.....)

Baited breath doesn't mean sardines and crackers?? :shrug:

"Baited Breath" in my case means 14 day old mackerel and stale rice cakes,....unsalted. I have a cast-iron stomach,........to match my cast-iron head....(..or so she says....)

Any minute now, Brother,....someone's going to get on here,....and wonder just what the heck we're talking about........Tchah!.....Sheer Philistines!........( ....we'll have to keep this as an inside joke, Brother Boilerpeddle,......it'll bring down the reputation of truck drivers if we admit to being semi-literate.......oops,...I did it again.....)
You do keep the bar high Brother Canary. I'm not in your class when it comes to vocabulary but I do try .
I had to look up "Tchah" :)