Dissolve and disperse central states pension fund now !

Do you want what's yours from Central States ?

• Yes

Votes: 52 85.2%
  • No

Votes: 9 14.8%

• Total voters
Na, if I didn't I'd have posted.
Mr. ABF'er I lied on my personal profile. I am truly disturbed that NO U. would actually check on my personal profile to try and curb the free exchange of ideas on this forum. NO U. is definitely a man of no virtue. and yes NO U. I am authorized my combat patch from desert storm. not a draft dodger like you

Mr. ABF'er I lied on my personal profile. I am truly disturbed that NO U. would actually check on my personal profile to try and curb the free exchange of ideas on this forum. NO U. is definitely a man of no virtue. and yes NO U. I am authorized my combat patch from desert storm. not a draft dodger like you

Yes, I bet that you are disturbed and upset that I checked up on your profile and found you to be a liar. You sir, are a proven liar and now can't be trusted to tell the truth about anything that comes out of your mouth. You should be ashamed of yourself, but no, you try and get pity, just how sad are you?

You are right, this is a free exchange of ideas, so how can you contribute because a liar can only exchange lies, not ideas!

Funny how all you do is call people liars. Its usually the biggest liars who sit back and accuse others

Tell me, how does crow taste?

THAT IS FUNNY COMING FROM YOU " DOCKER " . YOU GET BANNED, AND COME back a little man nounionfool . YOU ARE JUST A MAN OF NO VIRTUE.

Here it comes again, being accused of this Docker character, yet one more time. What is it with you and your cronies? You start accusing and lying since you can't argue worth a crap. And here you are, an admitted liar talking about someone with no virtue. Do you even know what virtue means? You can try and save face all you want but I, personally won't believe another word you say.

I fail to see the virtue in your good fight. you want somebody else's money so you can live better than them. this problem just did not sneak up on us. the good fighters where just sitting on the sidelines happy in the knowledge that they would be dead and gone before the pension fund went broke. well surprise it's broke. the good fighter's P'J., NO U. the first thing they want to know is what barn I come from. it's all about killing any kind of free speech with the good fighters. they did this their whole union carrier. guess what they voted for all the crooks that "ripped" off the pension fund. because back then the crooks where promising them someone else's money. IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHO I AM, I'M THE PERSON THIRTY YEARS AGO SWEATING HIS ARSE OFF HUMPING FREIGHT AND YOU SAID " I DON'T WORK, I DRIVE " DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM NOW. the only question now is whether the cspf pensioners get their pbgc guarantee or nothing at all if the pbgc goes bankrupt. you can forget about getting your full pension. now that the good fighters are fully organized they should turn their virtues selves on the problem of the empty s.s. trust fund, empty Medicare, grossly underfunded public employees pension funds. because its their children, grand children, great great grand children that are going to have to pick up the tab for their lack of good stewardship. since I've been in the good fight for the last twenty years I believe I have the right to say I told you so, to the jonnie come lately virtues good fighters. 36 years a TEAMSTER and still going strong. P.J. if you still want to sell your bass boat I can dig up a mason jar full of cash out of the back yard!!!!!
na

I fail to see the virtue in your good fight. you want somebody else's money so you can live better than them. this problem just did not sneak up on us. the good fighters where just sitting on the sidelines happy in the knowledge that they would be dead and gone before the pension fund went broke. well surprise it's broke. the good fighter's P'J., NO U. the first thing they want to know is what barn I come from. it's all about killing any kind of free speech with the good fighters. they did this their whole union carrier. guess what they voted for all the crooks that "ripped" off the pension fund. because back then the crooks where promising them someone else's money. IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHO I AM, I'M THE PERSON THIRTY YEARS AGO SWEATING HIS ARSE OFF HUMPING FREIGHT AND YOU SAID " I DON'T WORK, I DRIVE " DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM NOW. the only question now is whether the cspf pensioners get their pbgc guarantee or nothing at all if the pbgc goes bankrupt. you can forget about getting your full pension. now that the good fighters are fully organized they should turn their virtues selves on the problem of the empty s.s. trust fund, empty Medicare, grossly underfunded public employees pension funds. because its their children, grand children, great great grand children that are going to have to pick up the tab for their lack of good stewardship. since I've been in the good fight for the last twenty years I believe I have the right to say I told you so, to the jonnie come lately virtues good fighters. 36 years a TEAMSTER and still going strong. P.J. if you still want to sell your bass boat I can dig up a mason jar full of cash out of the back yard!!!!!

Never could understand what you are saying here!!!

where did you get 34 years old?

Well I finally understand how you work now... Your true character is out for everybody to see. Congratulations!!!

If you are going to talk about Central States Pension Fund... Please post facts!!!

Unfortunately this ordeal divides us even further but I don't blame one side or the other here. Most of us are good people, working together to get the best for all of us. But now there is just not enough to go around and it is only natural for each to get selfish here. I am not trying to use selfish in a derogatory way I am just unable to define it any different at the time. And it is not just human nature either, it is just plain old nature. When it comes time to eat and there is no enough to go around it is each for themselves. It is what it is. Each must fight the fight that suits them best and each does so knowing that it is not what is best for someone else. These are dark days for what used to be a good job and a good union and a good country for that matter. One thing that is clear is that there most likely will not be a resolution that addresses everyone's needs so each must battle for their piece of the pie. Just don't forget that that is exactly what the other guy is doing.

Aaaaa never mind.

No Retiree on here is selfish... We have worked 30 years plus, and our pensions have been paid in full... We depend on the money to take care of our monthly obligations.We earned our pensions and we are more then willing to fight for them. I said it before NO RETIREE IS GOING TO TAKE A PENSION CUT... UNLESS FORCED TO!!!

If people are not willing to fight for what they have earned... That's their business. But don't complain if there is nothing left!!!

Reactions: Max
Somebody put this thread out of it's misery. :thread: It started out as a good topic and then went into a death spiral.
Thank You for giving me the Forum for ending this thread. Everyone agrees that current workers are getting the shaft, when you take into account the amount paid in, compared to the amount they will ever expect to receive. Everyone agrees that the ABF'ers of this world cannot compete in the market place at 342 dollars a week in contributions. Everyone agrees the 75 plus year olds are going to have to take a 50% cut like everyone else. At this time the only law that will allow this to happen is if the pbgc orchestrates a mass withdraw of all employers. then the pbgc will take control of the remaining 16 billion dollars and pay pbgc rates. For the survival of the remaining teamster companies and the fair treatment of current employees this is the only fair an equitable solution. I AM TAKING BETS THAT THIS WILL BE THE MOST LIKELY SENARIO TO HAPPEN.

No Retiree on here is selfish... We have worked 30 years plus, and our pensions have been paid in full... We depend on the money to take care of our monthly obligations.We earned our pensions and we are more then willing to fight for them. I said it before NO RETIREE IS GOING TO TAKE A PENSION CUT... UNLESS FORCED TO!!!

If people are not willing to fight for what they have earned... That's their business. But don't complain if there is nothing left!!!
Exactly why EVERYONE will be forced to take a cut. So there will be something left for all. But you dont see it that way. You want to keep collecting full benefits until you dry it up and there isnt something left for everyone. The epitome of greed.

Somebody put this thread out of it's misery. :thread: It started out as a good topic and then went into a death spiral.

If that's the way you feel and didn't consider the topic would create a heated debate, then it just might as well be put to rest because all this topic was in the first place was a dream that had no chance of coming to fruition.

Reactions: Max
Thank You for giving me the Forum for ending this thread. Everyone agrees that current workers are getting the shaft, when you take into account the amount paid in, compared to the amount they will ever expect to receive. Everyone agrees that the ABF'ers of this world cannot compete in the market place at 342 dollars a week in contributions. Everyone agrees the 75 plus year olds are going to have to take a 50% cut like everyone else. At this time the only law that will allow this to happen is if the pbgc orchestrates a mass withdraw of all employers. then the pbgc will take control of the remaining 16 billion dollars and pay pbgc rates. For the survival of the remaining teamster companies and the fair treatment of current employees this is the only fair an equitable solution. I AM TAKING BETS THAT THIS WILL BE THE MOST LIKELY SENARIO TO HAPPEN.

Sorry Bubba That is not going to happen, but you can keep spreading it any way you want. The Federal Government is not going to let the PBGC FAIL OR COLLAPSE. Keep trying!!!

Exactly
why EVERYONE will be forced to take a cut. So there will be something left for all. But you dont see it that way. You want to keep collecting full benefits until you dry it up and there isnt something left for everyone. The epitome of greed.

Not going to happen! If Congress does not come up with a plan that will work for all, then we will keep drawing until the fund runs dry... We will not take a cut unless forced to!!! Too many Retirees that will vote no to anything that will involve taking a cut!!!

I bet that you would like this thread to end since it was here that you were proven to be a liar. lol
no u fool why would any normal person post their real identity or personal information with nut cases like you potentially turning out to be some kind of murderous stalker. lets face it bro you are a couple of bubbles past plumb.