Dissolve and disperse central states pension fund now !

Do you want what's yours from Central States ?

• Yes

Votes: 52 85.2%
  • No

Votes: 9 14.8%

• Total voters
no u fool why would any normal person post their real identity or personal information with nut cases like you potentially turning out to be some kind of murderous stalker. lets face it bro you are a couple of bubbles past plumb.
I believe this one needs to be locked out .....gone to far!!!!!

no u fool why would any normal person post their real identity or personal information with nut cases like you potentially turning out to be some kind of murderous stalker. lets face it bro you are a couple of bubbles past plumb.

Here's a word of advice for you, if you are so afraid of your own identity or personal information being found out, atleast be smart enough to keep in mind that your profile says that you are 34 when you are claiming to be a 36 year Teamster. That my friend, is just plain stupid. If you're going to lie, you had best have a good memory.

And now I'm a nut case that has a potential of turning out to be some kind of murderous stalker. Do you even realize just how foolish you sound?

By the way, I believe that you didn't lie on your profile, the lying started with you claiming to be a 30, then 20 and then a 36 year Teamster. Plus, there was no way that a 36 year Teamster would of ever made a post like yours and most of the others ones before that. Do you even realize that you contradicted yourself three times in that post? That's what set off all the red flags.

Not going to happen! If Congress does not come up with a plan that will work for all, then we will keep drawing until the fund runs dry... We will not take a cut unless forced to!!! Too many Retirees that will vote no to anything that will involve taking a cut!!!
There, now was that so hard to admit that you will run the fund dry? You finally admit that you refuse to take a cut to keep it solvent. Oh and the vote can be 100% No. The vote can be overridden, and it will be because the Treasury will not let you run the fund dry on the actives. But at least now you admit your greed.

Here's a word of advice for you, if you are so afraid of your own identity or personal information being found out, atleast be smart enough to keep in mind that your profile says that you are 34 when you are claiming to be a 36 year Teamster. That my friend, is just plain stupid. If you're going to lie, you had best have a good memory.

And now I'm a nut case that has a potential of turning out to be some kind of murderous stalker. Do you even realize just how foolish you sound?

By the way, I believe that you didn't lie on your profile, the lying started with you claiming to be a 30, then 20 and then a 36 year Teamster. Plus, there was no way that a 36 year Teamster would of ever made a post like yours and most of the others ones before that. Do you even realize that you contradicted yourself three times in that post? That's what set off all the red flags.
got bad news for u no u fool, people aren't satisfied anymore by pension rights center talking points . they need some facts. be a leader, not a deceiver.

Unfortunately this ordeal divides us even further but I don't blame one side or the other here. Most of us are good people, working together to get the best for all of us. But now there is just not enough to go around and it is only natural for each to get selfish here. I am not trying to use selfish in a derogatory way I am just unable to define it any different at the time. And it is not just human nature either, it is just plain old nature. When it comes time to eat and there is no enough to go around it is each for themselves. It is what it is. Each must fight the fight that suits them best and each does so knowing that it is not what is best for someone else. These are dark days for what used to be a good job and a good union and a good country for that matter. One thing that is clear is that there most likely will not be a resolution that addresses everyone's needs so each must battle for their piece of the pie. Just don't forget that that is exactly what the other guy is doing.

In my opinion, the word selfish can only be used in a derogatory way.

Being a Teamster is doing what's best for the whole and is no way, shape or form to be considered selfish. The fight is to save all the pensions. So many members have either forgotten or never learned that being a Teamster means that you will always have to fight just to keep what was earned and deserved, so no wonder this ordeal divides us even further. There are some that are in this fight that are retired and some that are still working that are not in CSPF because this is what's best for the whole. Being a Teamster means never, ever giving up what has been earned and deserved without a fight, whether it concerns you at the moment or not. Your Brothers and Sisters have earned and deserve their full pensions so why doesn't this concern all Teamsters? Because, in my opinion, some are afraid of losing it all in the fight and I'm so happy that those before us didn't feel the same way because we sure wouldn't be where we are today. Why are so many just willing to give up what was earned and deserved and so willing to except the words of thieves and liars over their own.

You talk as though this doesn't concern you like you are a mason and they're coming after the carpenters at the moment. If they get away with this CSPF fiasco with the members just accepting the cuts on the word of the plan's administrator, bankers and wall street after all the fraud and looting occurred then what makes you think that your fund is safe? This is just the beginning of the legal stealing of all the workingmen's pensions and if they can get away with the biggest Teamster fund, the smaller ones will be a walk in the park.

Being a Teamster is doing what's best for the whole
Really now? I have news for you, what is best for you in this situation may end up being what is not best for others and visa versa. So...if all can't come out of it with what us best for them what have you then?

There, now was that so hard to admit that you will run the fund dry? You finally admit that you refuse to take a cut to keep it solvent. Oh and the vote can be 100% No. The vote can be overridden, and it will be because the Treasury will not let you run the fund dry on the actives. But at least now you admit your greed.

First of all I said I would not take a cut unless forced to. I refuse to take a cut just so you will have one. You refuse to even stick up for yourself, and fight for something you worked for... Then don't tell me that I have to give up mine!!!!

CSPF application was turned down. So there is no vote to be taken. CSPF is not going to apply for another rescue plan, there is nothing to be overturned.. If you choose to not fight for your pension... That is your choice. Don't expect any retiree to take a pension cut, just to save it for you... Your not willing to fight... Then just accept what is left!!!

Really now? I have news for you, what is best for you in this situation may end up being what is not best for others and visa versa. So...if all can't come out of it with what us best for them what have you then?

No, you don't have news for me, you may think you do, but you sure don't. Incase you haven't realized, the fight is trying to save all the pensions. And I have news for you, what's best for the whole will always be and has always been not what's best for some. What's best for the whole is to keep what was earned and deserved! But you don't care about that because that isn't effecting you at this moment, right?

Incase you haven't noticed, there are those that are taking notice just how weak and scared most of the younger generation of Teamsters are these days and just who do you think would have a better chance of getting screwed if this pension fight goes awry? You don't think that they have noticed just how willing they are to just rollover and accept things? Just take a good look at those who posted on this thread!

In my opinion, the word selfish can only be used in a derogatory way.

Being a Teamster is doing what's best for the whole and is no way, shape or form to be considered selfish. The fight is to save all the pensions. So many members have either forgotten or never learned that being a Teamster means that you will always have to fight just to keep what was earned and deserved, so no wonder this ordeal divides us even further. There are some that are in this fight that are retired and some that are still working that are not in CSPF because this is what's best for the whole. Being a Teamster means never, ever giving up what has been earned and deserved without a fight, whether it concerns you at the moment or not. Your Brothers and Sisters have earned and deserve their full pensions so why doesn't this concern all Teamsters? Because, in my opinion, some are afraid of losing it all in the fight and I'm so happy that those before us didn't feel the same way because we sure wouldn't be where we are today. Why are so many just willing to give up what was earned and deserved and so willing to except the words of thieves and liars over their own.

You talk as though this doesn't concern you like you are a mason and they're coming after the carpenters at the moment. If they get away with this CSPF fiasco with the members just accepting the cuts on the word of the plan's administrator, bankers and wall street after all the fraud and looting occurred then what makes you think that your fund is safe? This is just the beginning of the legal stealing of all the workingmen's pensions and if they can get away with the biggest Teamster fund, the smaller ones will be a walk in the park.
DEAR NO U FOOL, ABF HAS TO EXIST IN A COMPETITIVE MARKET PLACE, why do you want to put ABF teamsters in the same soup kitchen line you put the wonder bread workers in!!!!!!!!!

I started a new thread just for you,so you could explain in full detail exactly how the pension fund will be saved. don't forget the DETAILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now why would I want to discuss anything with a liar? I'll never know when you're telling me the truth or not. So what's the point?

First of all I said I would not take a cut unless forced to. I refuse to take a cut just so you will have one. You refuse to even stick up for yourself, and fight for something you worked for... Then don't tell me that I have to give up mine!!!!

CSPF application was turned down. So there is no vote to be taken. CSPF is not going to apply for another rescue plan, there is nothing to be overturned.. If you choose to not fight for your pension... That is your choice. Don't expect any retiree to take a pension cut, just to save it for you... Your not willing to fight... Then just accept what is left!!!
how are you fighting? who are you fighting? how much do you expect to get out of these people you are fighting? no more talking points!!!! only facts!!!!!

Incase you haven't realized, the fight is trying to save all the pensions.
I do realize that that is what you are fighting for and I also realize that it might not be what the outcome is. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst and give it your all. I hope that you are successful, it will affect us all.

DEAR NO U FOOL, ABF HAS TO EXIST IN A COMPETITIVE MARKET PLACE, why do you want to put ABF teamsters in the same soup kitchen line you put the wonder bread workers in!!!!!!!!!

Take a good at look what you quoted and then tell me how this gibberish pertains to my reply? Are you sure that you're not ABF management?

I do realize that that is what you are fighting for and I also realize that it might not be what the outcome is. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst and give it your all. I hope that you are successful, it will affect us all.

I hope for the best for all those who are fighting too and I appreciate your honesty. I just hope that if this fight does prove to be successful for all and that the younger generation will then realize that they will always have to fight to keep what was earned and deserved or they will end up taking everything away.

I hope for the best for all those who are fighting too and I appreciate your honesty. I just hope that if this fight does prove to be successful for all and that the younger generation will then realize that they will always have to fight to keep what was earned and deserved or they will end up taking everything away.
what you earned and what you deserve was spent by your teamster brother it is gone. move on with your life, find another cause, the social security trust fund has I.O.U.'s in it try to find out who stole that 2.7 TRILLION DOLLARS i'd like to see you fight to get that back. what is a more worthwhile goal to fight for 18 BILLION in stolen CSPF or 2.7 TRILLION stolen social security trust fund!!! go get'm tiger

Lets hope this don't end like Enron. My grandpas pension was in that mess. He got cut to one third and worked for 40 years. Pensions then were not the best either. 40 years for 3000 and now 1000

Last edited:
what you earned and what you deserve was spent by your teamster brother it is gone. move on with your life, find another cause, the social security trust fund has I.O.U.'s in it try to find out who stole that 2.7 TRILLION DOLLARS i'd like to see you fight to get that back. what is a more worthwhile goal to fight for 18 BILLION in stolen CSPF or 2.7 TRILLION stolen social security trust fund!!! go get'm tiger
and by the way tiger, your children, grand children, great grand children are on the hook for that 2.7 trillion dollars you let get stolen!!!!!!!! BRO. it's time you started to look at the bigger pension picture. THE ONE THE PENSION RIGHTS CENTER DOSE NOT WANT YOU TO SEE!!!!!!!!!!

Lets hope this don't end like Enron. By grandpas pension was in that mess. He got cut to one third and worked dor 40 years. Pensions then were not the best either. 40 years for 3000 and now 1000

I don't think we will end up like Enron, that's why everyone is fighting so hard. You can't let fraud and looting go unanswered which it will if the workers are willing to just accept it and move on. In my opinion, workers everywhere are in a war with all the bureaucrats, after all, they think of us as uneducated serfs and peasants that will just accept what they are given and do what they are told.