ABF | Divide & Conquer Agenda

DOCKER, you might not know this. You are not a nice person. I'm just trying to interject some levity into the forum. I'm hoping, this improves your demeanor. I would have hoped someone in your posse, would have pointed that out to you. I guess, you and your posse are truly birds of a feather. None of you realize, you are not nice people.

I'll tell you what... how about you going back and coming up with one insightful or informative non bias post of yours that wasn't in the slightest way condemning... and please don't be trying to bring up that 36 year Teamster crap again either.

And you are... right? What do you call someone that can't wait to see hundreds of thousands hard working Americans lose their pensions? How's that for bringing some levity into this forum?
I find it hard to believe that he would truly wish that for his fellow truckers. He may have said it but did he really mean it. Was he just looking for shock value? I will say if he did really mean it then he’s “not a nice person” as he likes to put it. And that would put him in the just plain evil category.

I find it hard to believe that he would truly wish that for his fellow truckers. He may have said it but did he really mean it. Was he just looking for shock value? I will say if he did really mean it then he’s “not a nice person” as he likes to put it. And that would put him in the just plain evil category.

That would of been in the sadistic category if he would of really meant it but I think it was... like you said... for shock value... which just goes to show how much he can hate... which is sad... because I'm far from an angel but I wouldn't wish harm on my worst enemy.

And you are... right? What do you call someone that can't wait to see hundreds of thousands hard working Americans lose their pensions? How's that for bringing some levity into this forum?

Just for the record docker, you are the one always dragging pension issues into the ABF forum, so be it. docker, if we combined the Mega pensions, like you, canary and muler get, ($4,000 to $5,000 a month with thirty years) into CSPF. Lowering your pension to $3,000 a month at 30 years. Then applying the 20% cut plan, which would bring everyone's pension down to $2,500 a month. This would solve all Teamster pension funds, funding problems. docker are you, MULER and CANARY willing to make the sacrifice for all. After all docker, shouldn't all TEAMSTERS get the same benefits. Canary, Muler, docker, let us bring equality back to the TEAMSTERS.

docker, in honor of you I switched my avatar to MR. PEABODY's coal shovel. docker, ever been to Paradise, in Muhlenberg county, if not it's to late. Mr' Peabody's coal train done took it away. docker, when you infiltrated to PA, did you take RT 23 and come in threw OH. I hear in KY schools, they learn readn' writen' and RT 23.
docker which route did you take to immigrate to Pennsylvania?

Just for the record docker, you are the one always dragging pension issues into the ABF forum, so be it. docker, if we combined the Mega pensions, like you, canary and muler get, ($4,000 to $5,000 a month with thirty years) into CSPF. Lowering your pension to $3,000 a month at 30 years. Then applying the 20% cut plan, which would bring everyone's pension down to $2,500 a month. This would solve all Teamster pension funds, funding problems. docker are you, MULER and CANARY willing to make the sacrifice for all. After all docker, shouldn't all TEAMSTERS get the same benefits. Canary, Muler, docker, let us bring equality back to the TEAMSTERS.

Now... you do realize that quoting that same post of mine 4 times was very childish and asinine... don't you?

So... what are trying to say... that it's all our fault that you wish harm on hundreds of thousands hard working Americans? Tell me... do you always try and put the blame on others? How about those other 400,000 Teamsters... what did they ever do to you?

He asked a great question. Are retirees willing to take a cut to save all of our retirements ? I can guarantee the gov. Won't bail it out

He asked a great question. Are retirees willing to take a cut to save all of our retirements ? I can guarantee the gov. Won't bail it out

What was so great about it? And why should the retirees take a cut because that wouldn't save everybody's retirement anyway... or is it that you are just naïve? Those retirees earned and deserve that pension and are fighting to keep it for everyone. And here you are wanting the retirees to take a cut thinking that will save your pension. That's not only naïve and ignorant... that's selfish too. And for what... all because you are either unwilling or unable to stand up and fight for anything. Just take a good look at yourself... will you... it's not bad enough that you're willing to give away what those retirees fought and sacrificed so much for to earn all those years because of your unwillingness to fight... you want them to give up what they have earned for you too. Just who's the selfish one here?

What was so great about it? And why should the retirees take a cut because that wouldn't save everybody's retirement anyway... or is it that you are just naïve? Those retirees earned and deserve that pension and are fighting to keep it for everyone. And here you are wanting the retirees to take a cut thinking that will save your pension. That's not only naïve and ignorant... that's selfish too. And for what... all because you are either unwilling or unable to stand up and fight for anything. Just take a good look at yourself... will you... it's not bad enough that you're willing to give away what those retirees fought and sacrificed so much for to earn all those years because of your unwillingness to fight... you want them to give up what they have earned for you too. Just who's the selfish one here?
Poor docker, everyone's on to you now. I bet in a year, you, muler and canary will only get jeers when you post. Posters will DE-LIKE your past post. If i was you docker I'd quit posting today.

Poor docker, everyone's on to you now. I bet in a year, you, muler and canary will only get jeers when you post. Posters will DE-LIKE your past post. If i was you docker I'd quit posting today.

What is it with you and this obsession that you have with Muler... Canary and myself anyway?

I do applaud you for at least showing some courtesy towards the ABF members by keeping it all on one thread now.

What is it with you and this obsession that you have with Muler... Canary and myself anyway?

I do applaud you for at least showing some courtesy towards the ABF members by keeping it all on one thread now.
Docker, I have been observing you for 8 hrs. Are you aware you have trucking boards derangement syndrome? I think it is time you followed PAPPA JOHNS lead. Quit posting today DOCK, get a life. DOCK, I'll check back in a week. Hopefully, I don't find you squandering your life, on the ABF forum again.

36399ff9e652e461e3ee1f0baef66f32.jpg
Come on guy's you are letting them win the fight !

Hah! ....Rollin,.....unless you’re a Congressman,.......check your “guarantee”........There are differing opinions.

Of course retirees are willing to take a cut to save all pensions......

But,.......do we have to when the company is merely trying to wrangle out of pension obligations to pad the bottom line?

That would be the question........Are you convinced that the company’s intentions are honest?.........Or are they merely trying to make upper management and shareholders rich ,.....at the expense of the rank-and-file?

Since you weren’t here last contract........Let us reiterate to you that the company has already used slimy rumor-based tactics last contract.........Ask some of the older employees.......Hopefully you’ve not been ostracized by your fellow employees to the point that you drink your coffee silently in the corner of the break room........after checking your cup for foreign substances......

Could it be that there’s the slightest chance of a hint of a possibility that they are ....lying again.......

And,...you’re falling for it?

Hopefully not.......

36399ff9e652e461e3ee1f0baef66f32.jpg
Come on guy's you are letting them win the fight !

Absolutely right, Brother.

Hopefully,.....there are no.....”Quislings”.........on this board.....

“Quislings”..........an historical WWI reference.......Look it up and see if it applies to anyone here.

Docker, I have been observing you for 8 hrs. Are you aware you have trucking boards derangement syndrome? I think it is time you followed PAPPA JOHNS lead. Quit posting today DOCK, get a life. DOCK, I'll check back in a week. Hopefully, I don't find you squandering your life, on the ABF forum again.
Your the one observing him for 8 hrs. on a Saturday & he needs to get a life....lol