Yellow | DO NOT BUY from WALMART!!

wild deuce

TB Veteran
Credits
If you are a true Teamster you will not let your family buy at Walmart!!! I do not care if YRCW says Walmart is 40% of Yellows business!!! That was three years ago... Wallly better sign the card!!! If you want to be a GREETER!!! Go ahead suck Walmarts hind end!!!:nutkick:

:clap:Come October,it will be 6 years since we have been in a Walmart{not counting delivering to the local stores}So here's to Walmart:nutkick: send the whole family to China :clap:

The only large retailer with a union similar to Walmart is Costco. They are not even completely union. People demand the lowest price and Target, Meijer, Kroger are not cheaper. All the retailers are doing the same thing by selling Chinese products, paying at or near minimum wage and no health insurance. Why single out walmart?

for real.....my double stuff oreo's are only 2.78 at wal mart. At kroger in town here thay are 3.45. Where am I going to buy my oreo's? My oreo's were made in america and I am going to do the american thing and buy them as cheap as I can.

Not only do I try to buy all my stuff at Walmart,who employs many Americans I drive to NH to do it ,no sales tax.

With so many people layed off or out of work in this country I think many have to shop at walmart to get more bang for their buck just to survive

You post this as I, and many more like me sit here with no job, plenty of time to ponder..............what has the Union done for us lately? What, rolled over and took it up the wazooo so they could ensure their own survival, what did you expect them to do. So far I'm not impressed.

I've been in the union for about 4yrs now, and so far this is what i've seen they'll stand for..... this :nutkick: and this :greedy: and this :BlahBlah: and this :highfive:.

Being a member of the Teamster's used to mean something,
Now it's kinda like being a proud member of the Moose lodge.......... who cares.

Buy....Don't Buy......age old arguement with labor!
Yeah, YRCW hauls for them.....CSPF has investments in their stock, as do other pension funds....boycott, cut your own throat....buy, and cut the throat of American jobs and Labor....what to do??.....KK

Buy....Don't Buy......age old arguement with labor!
Yeah, YRCW hauls for them.....CSPF has investments in their stock, as do other pension funds....boycott, cut your own throat....buy, and cut the throat of American jobs and Labor....what to do??.....KK
Things just are not as clear cut as they used to be. You bring up some interesting points.

If we don't shop at walmart should I go to target I don't think their union either. Where would you suggest that people shop? It's 1955 anymore, there is not a mom & pop on every corner in every town. I'm not saying that I love walmart but its not like there is a lot of competition out there.

Sorry Douche Walmart has the best prices in town, so deal with it. I'm also a Sams Club member, so I will be going there as well. And when I go to Walmart and Sams I'll make sure to grab the wife's Hyundai.

Sorry Douche Walmart has the best prices in town, so deal with it. I'm also a Sams Club member, so I will be going there as well. And when I go to Walmart and Sams I'll make sure to grab the wife's Hyundai.

OUCH!!! Let the fun begin....................:biglaugh:

yrc is no better then wal-mart. Each do what they want, when they want, how they want, to who they want. Only difference is we have to pay monthly blackmail for the prevledge of that bend over and take it like a man feeling. All wal-mart has to do is show their employees the best contract ever and they'll be laughing all the way back to their posts.PS: what do you guys think of a BIG tough teamster contract that pays 10 cents a hour into the pension with 10 cents increases every year for 10 years to get to their s*#t full rate. Didn't believe it until the driver showed me his print out! And does anybody wonder why the pensions are in trouble!!! Screw this pos union all the way to hell!!!!!!!!

Being a member of the Teamster's used to mean something,
Now it's kinda like being a proud member of the Moose lodge.......... who cares.

My phone has been ringing off the hook since I posted this, including death threats............. seems there are ALOT of members of the Fraternal Order of the Moose, who are offended that I would compare their fine members and organization to the Teamsters Union.

I apologize to all the Moose brothers and sisters that I may have offended by my previous post. In no way was I trying to discredit, devalue or bring shame upon you, or your storied organization. Long Live the Moose! :notworthy:

If you are a true Teamster you will not let your family buy at Walmart!!! I do not care if YRCW says Walmart is 40% of Yellows business!!! That was three years ago... Wallly better sign the card!!! If you want to be a GREETER!!! Go ahead suck Walmarts hind end!!!:nutkick:

You sound like one of the guys not laid off bring home over a 1000 a week with OT. I'm bring home 300 and that unemployment. :Flame-On: I can't believe you have the nerve to post this right now. Walmart is keeping food on the table and clothes on my kids back. So the union can :eck13:

Just buy less from Walmart!

My family buys considerably less these days , we just buy the really irresistable good deals at times.

Look at how they brainwash their own employees with the anti-union trash !! How can a teamster not have a fire in their belly to buy less or not buy at all from Walmart!??

:shift: