Yellow | Do you think a no vote will close them down?

Will a NO vote have thr effect of shutting the companies down?

• YES

Votes: 88 50.9%
  • NO

Votes: 85 49.1%

• Total voters
Well you have to consider that whatever the outcome,there are contingency plans already. But the main thing is how do the lenders and the stock market respond. However you want to say it, this is not a healthy company,and the managements mis-focus on the nuts and bolts isnt helping things.

then again a rat will bite off it's tail to survive.. They could do what FedEx did. There are still many of the different brands too close to each other..cut it to the bone..keep New Penn and Holland management and keep the brands-one big dovetail
images

images

The vote only makes a difference in the timeline before the company declares bankruptcy, then padlocks the gates.
There is not a buyer for the company- There are no more banks(that I know of) willing to give it money. Since the reverse split, the stock has nose dived. They keep asking for concessions because they are still losing money.
Why would the vote matter ?

What about combining New Penn, Holland and or Reddaway in some sort of mix,selling it off, and focusing on running one company model right.

NO it will NOT shut down with a NO vote, everybody is in too deep , like the banks,bondholders,mafia,union,etc., there are many things they can do is like sell off some companys ,like China ,New Penn, Redway, Holland, just have a Sheriff Auction, and sell them off to the highest bidder, use that money to pay the bank loans ,DUH

Well you have to consider that whatever the outcome,there are contingency plans already. But the main thing is how do the lenders and the stock market respond. However you want to say it, this is not a healthy company,and the managements mis-focus on the nuts and bolts isnt helping things.
I absolutely agree on the poor management thoughts..they need to get rid of a bunch of them at YRC.

The vote only makes a difference in the timeline before the company declares bankruptcy, then padlocks the gates.
There is not a buyer for the company- There are no more banks(that I know of) willing to give it money. Since the reverse split, the stock has nose dived. They keep asking for concessions because they are still losing money.
Why would the vote matter ?
I've read that there is a backer if the vote goes through.

Because they lied every other time.
So now we should disband and act as if we have no union or leaders as the nons? That doesn't make sense to me...If this hurts the union from a yes vote then Hoffa aND jOHNSON WILL ANSWER FOR IT...IF YA VOTE AGAINST IT ALL FUTURE UNION GUYS WILL PAY.

same old story as before , cry wolf ,cry wolf, then pay Zollars 7 million dollars ??????

yOU SOUND LIKE A GOP FEDEX OR CONWAY GUY WITH THAT STATEMENT.
Been a teamster since 84, with a brief stint away from P&D, 5 year OTR and somehow this POS union lost my WD card so I had to start over in 89, 3 1/2 years as a casual for yellow, been treated like ::shit:: by co. & pos union ever since.

Been a teamster since 84, with a brief stint away from P&D, 5 year OTR and somehow this POS union lost my WD card so I had to start over in 89, 3 1/2 years as a casual for yellow, been treated like ::shit:: by co. & pos union ever since.

they lost it?..you mean you lost it. Ya snooze ya lose
sleep1.gif

Wtf ?

then again a rat will bite off it's tail to survive.. They could do what FedEx did. There are still many of the different brands too close to each other..cut it to the bone..keep New Penn and Holland management and keep the brands-one big dovetail
images

images
There shall be NO dovetailing, when your barn goes down SO do you !!!!

If both the union and the company said so, why should we believe otherwise?

You don't think they would lie? Go listen to Tyson Johnson's audio from the last 2 concessions and the last contract..........So many lies there............. Then if you are still not convinced, Go listen or read the company's quarterly reports........... More Lies!!