Yellow | Do you think a no vote will close them down?

Will a NO vote have thr effect of shutting the companies down?

• YES

Votes: 88 50.9%
  • NO

Votes: 85 49.1%

• Total voters
The vote only makes a difference in the timeline before the company declares bankruptcy, then padlocks the gates.
There is not a buyer for the company- There are no more banks(that I know of) willing to give it money. Since the reverse split, the stock has nose dived. They keep asking for concessions because they are still losing money.
Why would the vote matter ?

Stock has Dived Because they keep saying they will CLOSE the doors.
Would you purchase any?
Do they really care about the customers or employees if they keep the "FEAR FACTOR" up?

Stock has Dived Because they keep saying they will CLOSE the doors.
Would you purchase any?
Do they really care about the customers or employees if they keep the "FEAR FACTOR" up?

negative..the stock is diving because investors and geeks feel certain concessions will be rejected..the short sellers are betting heavy selling the stock short and stand to make a lot of money if the concessions are rejected. They lose if concessions are accepted because stock will go up..way up

there is a lot that could be done. yrc just keeps saying lets go after all these scared fearful teamsters , after all i think we got them on the run .not this teamster i will stand and know that there is a better way for all . you just have to reject this agreement, and know there is a better agreement all can live with.yrc has to much invested in china. if you think you can get somthing why not try it. its time to tell yrc not this time, no way no how. we gave you two consessions already it is not are fault we are not to blame.

WOW very close vote , BUT NO they will NOT shut down with a no vote, just playing head games,plus they count there own votes ???? SO GUESS WHAT ?????????

Here is what will happen with a no vote. The revolving credit facility will vanish and the company will be operating solely on cash, which they have 20-30 million. They will be able to operate on that until they run out of cash. After a few bad accidents with winter coming up it will be over. That is the consensus with everyone above terminal manager.

.......... because stock will go up..way up
:biglaugh:Yes. For about two days, just like it did after the last two concession were accepted. Then it will go back into a nose dive, just like the last two times. This is the same stuff we heard each time. But history will repeat itself.

Here is what will happen with a no vote. The revolving credit facility will vanish and the company will be operating solely on cash, which they have 20-30 million. They will be able to operate on that until they run out of cash. After a few bad accidents with winter coming up it will be over. That is the consensus with everyone above terminal manager.

Conflicting reports ^.
Yahoo finance page reports they have 144 million in cash.

I like this poll. It is a direct measurement of the fear within the ranks. Right at around 50/50, but maybe swaying towards 55/45. I think this the real poll to look at when you are trying to figure out who will vote yes. They will vote yes just slightly over 50% out of fear of losing their jobs. Thats what it will come down to. The company WILL NOT go away with a no vote, but I'm still voting yes. Have fun working for nothing suckers!

What about combining New Penn, Holland and or Reddaway in some sort of mix,selling it off, and focusing on running one company model right.

You would have to think they've already looked/tried. Way too many LTL companies right now for the bad economy. No one has credit or is willing to buy something now.

Plus, why buy a company with old equipment? Under Obama's Stimulis Plan, there is a part that Requires every commercial truck to have an engine no older than a 2010 by the year 2014. Who has the money to retrofit every delivery tractor? Many are so old, they don't even have computers, and 2010 engines ALL have computerized engines and exhaust modifications. Just another of those UnBusinessFriendly Regulations that get Workingmen Laid Off......Can YRC retrofit trucks when they have no money to make payments they already haven't made???????

I like this poll. It is a direct measurement of the fear within the ranks. Right at around 50/50, but maybe swaying towards 55/45. I think this the real poll to look at when you are trying to figure out who will vote yes. They will vote yes just slightly over 50% out of fear of losing their jobs. Thats what it will come down to. The company WILL NOT go away with a no vote, but I'm still voting yes. Have fun working for nothing suckers!

Fear of losing your job is what keeps you from getting fired. YRC has proved the naysayers wrong every time so far but why would they not go away. With the debt they have and a workforce who's vote means they don't care..like no-way-no-how type of attitude. After JP Morgan warned a $200M loan will be canceled if a no vote happens?
Do you think they will struggle to stay in business just to make sure you retire comfortably?. . I mean they would pay it and I think they will pay it when they got it to pay. Right now they no got and then you no got-job even tho you voted yes for less temporarily

I know I'm just an uneducated truck driver that's never been to college & I don't have a paper saying I know my gazentas.
But I know this, a weeks vacation from roughly half the employees & some work rule changes don't gazenta 1.5 billion no matter how you slice that up to try to make this place profitable.

Then if you know that you are capable of reading the rest of the proposal. Things like new investors wanting to put money into the company. Seriously find a few minutes and read the whole thing for your self. How you vote is up to you. I just hate to see people influenced by others who claim to know what they are talking about when it is painfully obvious they don't or are just cheering for us to close.

you think the company and the union will let billions and millions be determined by us...not.if they want to close they will....we dont have any control over that.vote yes or no..doesnt matter.the union has the final answer.its expressed and implied...after the vote.your buttocks better be on time for work.on the double

NO it will NOT shut down with a NO vote, everybody is in too deep , like the banks,bondholders,mafia,union,etc., there are many things they can do is like sell off some companys ,like China ,New Penn, Redway, Holland, just have a Sheriff Auction, and sell them off to the highest bidder, use that money to pay the bank loans ,DUH

How is the Mafia in?