Estes | DOT festival

Dammit driver! I was trying swallow my pride and be like the rest of y'all today
I drove down the road today with the windows up and the heater turned all the way. I stopped and got a blow up doll on my way home. After reading your post and getting my feelings hurt, I'm taking her back. I'm glad I didn't open the box. I'm going back to my normal self again.

You don't only try to fool folks, you lie too... Be patient Dew, Eddie S. will be back as bunk room Mayor soon, I know you miss the boy...LMAO

You don't only try to fool folks, you lie too... Be patient Dew, Eddie S. will be back as bunk room Mayor soon, I know you miss the boy...LMAO

???????. Have no clue but I'm ok with it. The less people know about me better.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe a linehaul driver should've post tripped the piece of **** before he parked it , I'm sure they slip seat there

What does that have to do with the city drivers pre trip gees ***** that's the whole reason you do a pre trip to catch defects the guy before you missed!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe a linehaul driver should've post tripped the piece of **** before he parked it , I'm sure they slip seat there

What does the Linehaul driver have to do with it isn't that the whole reason we all do pre and post trips to catch problems

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Used to be when the trucks were parked by the shop @028 it only meant the p+d guys would sneak in and get the VIR book off the mechanics table then use the truck for the day. When they got back, just park it close to where you found it and put the book back like nothing happened.
Then when the assigned driver comes back to get the truck, its still sitting where he parked it and it hasn't.been touched. Ask the mechanic whats up and all you get is,what truck, we couldn't find it.

Used to be when the trucks were parked by the shop @028 it only meant the p+d guys would sneak in and get the VIR book off the mechanics table then use the truck for the day. When they got back, just park it close to where you found it and put the book back like nothing happened.
Then when the assigned driver comes back to get the truck, its still sitting where he parked it and it hasn't.been touched. Ask the mechanic whats up and all you get is,what truck, we couldn't find it.

very true! Try to catch mechanic outside breakroom is hard enough.

Ill run circles around you on a Forklift, Load and Unload freight on a 100 degree dock, then get my ass down the road (maybe on time) and wont even bother turning the air on, gotta love summer, get some exersize you lazy asses...

Oh wait I must be havin a dream, I am a glorified Linehaul guy that this company could give two s---s about anymore..

Funny you sounded like a Con-way driver to me!