Estes | DOT festival

Y'all say whatcha will but I gotta have my climate control adjusted to 64.75 on the drivers side and I'm trying to get the shop to install a tropical misting fan on my catwalk.
tfan1_1_1.jpg

Do you have any idea why your company choose to even upgrade their units to come with air ?
Mr Loon you must remember the day without Power steering, power mirrors and of course Air.......
Why do we need a/c ?? Well let's see how about a 18 stop pedal run , in and out of hot factories , inside **** deliveries , what terminal do u run out of???? I'll pay u to run my run for a week , with no a/c !!! U up for it tough guy ????

Do you have any idea why your company choose to even upgrade their units to come with air ?
Mr Loon you must remember the day without Power steering, power mirrors and of course Air.......

Last I checked , this is 2013, not 1983

Yes, my friend I do remember... But back then I could crush an apple with my bare hand...

1983? LMAO... Don't you mean 1973.... I had air,power steering and power mirrors in 1983... You must be a young one bandit.....

I remember driving around no power steering and no air while those Viking guys had the windows up and the tunes playing.
Took quite a few years but finally got it in contract.
Yes 1973 was way before most of these young Bandits were even a twinkle in their daddy's eye.
6 more months and Social Security will kick in.
Yes, my friend I do remember... But back then I could crush an apple with my bare hand...

1983? LMAO... Don't you mean 1973.... I had air,power steering and power mirrors in 1983... You must be a young one bandit.....

Ill run circles around you on a Forklift, Load and Unload freight on a 100 degree dock, then get my ass down the road (maybe on time) and wont even bother turning the air on, gotta love summer, get some exersize you lazy asses...

Oh wait I must be havin a dream, I am a glorified Linehaul guy that this company could give two s---s about anymore..

I remember driving around no power steering and no air while those Viking guys had the windows up and the tunes playing.
Took quite a few years but finally got it in contract.
Yes 1973 was way before most of these young Bandits were even a twinkle in their daddy's eye.
6 more months and Social Security will kick in.

I'm hatin, 2 more yrs for me

Oh , I'm not as young as u think ,

I have to worry about you losing your memory then... I worked in the city for 20 years... 14 without A/C... Run linehaul for 16 years... 10 without A/C.. I've earned my stripes commandant.... You will never hear or see me say a bad word about a city driver, I know what they go through... I also know,as a linehaul driver, what it is to sit on the side of the road broke down, and not get paid for it... City drivers do... I could go on and on, but you get the idea...

I have to worry about you losing your memory then... I worked in the city for 20 years... 14 without A/C... Run linehaul for 16 years... 10 without A/C.. I've earned my stripes commandant.... You will never hear or see me say a bad word about a city driver, I know what they go through... I also know,as a linehaul driver, what it is to sit on the side of the road broke down, and not get paid for it... City drivers do... I could go on and on, but you get the idea...

Looks like you and I are on the same page !!! I don't need a/c , don't need a new truck , all I was doing was sticking up for the city guys ( that deserve ) , the newer drivers ( city/linehaul) think they deserve the newest trucks , he'll we have city drivers w/ close to 20 yrs driving 1995 signal axles , and they don't complain

Y'all forgot to mention your daddy having to add wooden blocks to the foot pedals so you could reach them and how far you had to walk in the snow to work. Uphill both ways. :biglaugh:

Y'all forgot to mention your daddy having to add wooden blocks to the foot pedals so you could reach them and how far you had to walk in the snow to work. Uphill both ways. :biglaugh:

You too??? I have two things you don't Dew... Good looks and the women.....You know these guys aren't fallin' for your stuff man.. Anyone who has to brag about, is playing with his own love muscle... You ain't hittin' on nuttin'.... Let me know when you catch up with "The Kid"...You ATL guys are funny.....LMAO

You too??? I have two things you don't Dew... Good looks and the women.....You know these guys aren't fallin' for your stuff man.. Anyone who has to brag about, is playing with his own love muscle... You ain't hittin' on nuttin'.... Let me know when you catch up with "The Kid"...You ATL guys are funny.....LMAO
Dammit driver! I was trying swallow my pride and be like the rest of y'all today
I drove down the road today with the windows up and the heater turned all the way. I stopped and got a blow up doll on my way home. After reading your post and getting my feelings hurt, I'm taking her back. I'm glad I didn't open the box. I'm going back to my normal self again.