Double R

Discussion in 'General Food Service Discussion' started by PFlash, Mar 20, 2012.

1. double r

double r Dock delivery expert

Actually, yes they do.

Excellent post.

2. grocerythrower

grocerythrower Super Mod

That is wonderful advice, I'm glad to have both of you giving me feedback, it means more than you will ever know, I will sit down with the girls and talk to them, thank you so very much PFlash, RR, you guys are great!!!!

3. Moneyman01

Moneyman01 Proud to be a dad!

GT remember are talk on the phone to. I think Diana will understand. You have a great girl. Good luck and keep us posted

4. grocerythrower

grocerythrower Super Mod

I do remember, I pretty much decided to bid it if I have the chance, they understand, its been a long time since I have worked nights, true nights, I did last year starting at midnight, thats not really nights, I just tried to be in bed by 1500, on this deal I need to be up by 1600, so in bed by 0800, Dianna has already found black out curtians for me and I haven't even bid yet, we bid in about 3 weeks.

5. PFlash

PFlash Member

Screwy business, isn't it? I can't even imagine how many times I've driven every minute of every hour of any day of the week...reflecting on it kind of makes me sad in a way, but it's the only thing I know. Anyway, it sounds like you got some support on the shuttle gig! Glad it worked out for ya, now let's hope it's still available when you pick.

6. Moneyman01

GT maybe you drive Dianna nuts so shes trying to hint to you LOL. Good luck brother. Call me when ever you need to talk.

7. grocerythrower

grocerythrower Super Mod

You know I'll call, I got to get your schedual straight though.

8. Moneyman01

GT I got to get my schedual straight. Monday is the big day and hopefully I know more. My ex is already pestering me to.

9. grocerythrower

grocerythrower Super Mod

Tell your ex to get bent!! You all ain't together, she has no call to be bothering you with petty BS! One good thing is if your working nights, we can BS on the phone, oh wait, I can't be on the phone while driving, uh, I meant while waiting on hooks at the warehouse..tee hee!!!

Are you nervous? If you have time I can talk for a bit now.

10. Moneyman01

Geez GT dont you like my ex? That seems harsh lol. I'll kinda be working nights. routes start between 2-5 am. I think some start at 1 am.

Yeah I'm nervous. I'm always nervous to start

11. grocerythrower

grocerythrower Super Mod

No I do not like your ex, call me when you get home, can't wait to hear about the first day!!!!