Double R

Viola?! Ask them if they still hold the "mud bog" down there...
Actually, yes they do.

I'm not RR (lol), but I'll throw my 2 cents in here - even though its probably only worth a penny! The first thing you need to evaluate is when you will sleep. Obviously, you have a couple of important people in your life that you enjoy spending time with. What are their schedules like? If they function mainly during the daylight hours, when will you see them and get proper rest? If you start at 17:30-18:30 and those ladies are just coming home around that time you won't see them at all, unless you can grab an hour or 2 of family time before they start their days. Are you one to grab a shower and go straight to bed when you get home, or do you need to unwind a bit? Will time with the ladies compromise your rest? The worst thing in the world is to be at home sleeping in the daylight while your family is there enjoying themselves - I could never sleep properly knowing that they were out enjoying a sunny day while I slept. Of course, then you pay for not resting all night long... on the flip side, can you physically keep up the pace of running a route??? Tough decision, for sure. RR gave some good advice - talk to those people that mean the most. I'm sure that decision will come easily after everyone knows the details. Good luck.
Excellent post.

I'm not RR (lol), but I'll throw my 2 cents in here - even though its probably only worth a penny! The first thing you need to evaluate is when you will sleep. Obviously, you have a couple of important people in your life that you enjoy spending time with. What are their schedules like? If they function mainly during the daylight hours, when will you see them and get proper rest? If you start at 17:30-18:30 and those ladies are just coming home around that time you won't see them at all, unless you can grab an hour or 2 of family time before they start their days. Are you one to grab a shower and go straight to bed when you get home, or do you need to unwind a bit? Will time with the ladies compromise your rest? The worst thing in the world is to be at home sleeping in the daylight while your family is there enjoying themselves - I could never sleep properly knowing that they were out enjoying a sunny day while I slept. Of course, then you pay for not resting all night long... on the flip side, can you physically keep up the pace of running a route??? Tough decision, for sure. RR gave some good advice - talk to those people that mean the most. I'm sure that decision will come easily after everyone knows the details. Good luck.

That is wonderful advice, I'm glad to have both of you giving me feedback, it means more than you will ever know, I will sit down with the girls and talk to them, thank you so very much PFlash, RR, you guys are great!!!!

GT remember are talk on the phone to. I think Diana will understand. You have a great girl. Good luck and keep us posted

GT remember are talk on the phone to. I think Diana will understand. You have a great girl. Good luck and keep us posted

I do remember, I pretty much decided to bid it if I have the chance, they understand, its been a long time since I have worked nights, true nights, I did last year starting at midnight, thats not really nights, I just tried to be in bed by 1500, on this deal I need to be up by 1600, so in bed by 0800, Dianna has already found black out curtians for me and I haven't even bid yet, we bid in about 3 weeks.

I do remember, I pretty much decided to bid it if I have the chance, they understand, its been a long time since I have worked nights, true nights, I did last year starting at midnight, thats not really nights, I just tried to be in bed by 1500, on this deal I need to be up by 1600, so in bed by 0800, Dianna has already found black out curtians for me and I haven't even bid yet, we bid in about 3 weeks.

Screwy business, isn't it? I can't even imagine how many times I've driven every minute of every hour of any day of the week...reflecting on it kind of makes me sad in a way, but it's the only thing I know. Anyway, it sounds like you got some support on the shuttle gig! Glad it worked out for ya, now let's hope it's still available when you pick.

GT maybe you drive Dianna nuts so shes trying to hint to you LOL. Good luck brother. Call me when ever you need to talk.

GT I got to get my schedual straight. Monday is the big day and hopefully I know more. My ex is already pestering me to.

Tell your ex to get bent!! You all ain't together, she has no call to be bothering you with petty BS! One good thing is if your working nights, we can BS on the phone, oh wait, I can't be on the phone while driving, uh, I meant while waiting on hooks at the warehouse..tee hee!!!

Are you nervous? If you have time I can talk for a bit now.

Geez GT dont you like my ex? That seems harsh lol. I'll kinda be working nights. routes start between 2-5 am. I think some start at 1 am.

Yeah I'm nervous. I'm always nervous to start

Geez GT dont you like my ex? That seems harsh lol. I'll kinda be working nights. routes start between 2-5 am. I think some start at 1 am.

Yeah I'm nervous. I'm always nervous to start

No I do not like your ex, call me when you get home, can't wait to hear about the first day!!!!