SAIA | DriveCam ... By Lytx

Sorry guys..I'll let you get back to it. I've made my point to the union wannabe.Sorry CT, no emoji with a horse head on it so you'll just have to try and figure it out the old fashioned way.

Sorry guys..I'll let you get back to it. I've made my point to the union wannabe.Sorry CT, no emoji with a horse head on it so you'll just have to try and figure it out the old fashioned way.
He just thinks he wants to be. But then he is a total idiot.

Reactions: Ump
I never asked you to leave any forum. lol and you probably wonder why i call you a drama queen.
You say it daily in the FedEx forum. JD, train, and anyone else that doesn't agree with you had it happen to them.

You say it daily in the FedEx forum. JD, train, and anyone else that doesn't agree with you had it happen to them.

No i just tell the people who are obsessed with a place they don't work to mind their own business. I do tell rat to go away because we made a deal that he couldn't keep his word on.

So if you go out of your lane the drive cam will go off or it will just buzz I'm curious because there is a linehaul position open by me but it sounds like they are over the top with the tech stuff

So if you go out of your lane the drive cam will go off or it will just buzz I'm curious because there is a linehaul position open by me but it sounds like they are over the top with the tech stuff

If the lane departure alarm goes off more than once in a 20 second period, the DriveCam stores a video. It also goes off if you don't react to a vehicle in front of you within 5-6 seconds. They are set way too sensitive.

Yes you are correct, they are over the top. It remains to be seen how they are going to proceed with the camera systems. Only 200 trucks in the fleet are equipped with them and they have already caused a huge uproar.

im not sure I could sign up for that type of scrutiny day in and day out driving at night too I thought it was bad enough just drive cam but to utilize both is just enough for me to pass on it

im not sure I could sign up for that type of scrutiny day in and day out driving at night too I thought it was bad enough just drive cam but to utilize both is just enough for me to pass on it

There are many more that share your opinion. I'm going to hold out for a while and see how it pans out, but I'm not holding my breath.

Last edited: