XPO | dummer for having read these XCO posts

my god please don't tell me any of my fellow bottomfeeders are the ones who are complaining about us finnally buying new trucks and if they are i know they are not linehaul dsr's. sure badcompany thinks its a waste he drives an 06 on a bs short run try running my spot in a 01 or a ragged out 04 if im lucky. Ive heard the union bs is being pushed by senior drivers one more reason im not on board. management has been reasonably fair with me. I know to watch my back with the whiteshirts and im not of the opinion that i shouldnt have to earn my money any more because i did in the past. why isnt anybody talking about all the money were wasting on safestack retraining and the money we waste paying dsrs to be or TM's little rat pack. with all the outbound FOS's we have we still need a supposed union guy walking around looking at your loads instead of loading his lane. he has time to do this because a bottom feeder hits the dock every night and loads it for him. bottom feeders beware your scum as far as these senior dsr's are concerned and they will sell u out. senior guys took their 401s back and werent upset at all that u didnt next they'll give them a raise and youre brothers will hop off the wagon and say screw those guys they havent been here long enough to deserve one sure badco you probably drove a 01 but it was new when u drove it

Good God, bottomfdrking! This Union argument isn't about getting a newer truck to drive or who's arse you kiss...it's about respect and dignity for each and every Conway employee!! About not being 'nit-picked' for every little thing. Example: Not long ago one of our FOS's gave me a written 'verbal' warning letter because I didn't take my lunch between the 4th & 6th hour of my shift. Are you fookin' kidding me???? If you've been a DSR for more than 20 minutes, you know how hard it is to hit all your deliveries/pick-ups when a lot of them have 'cut-off' times...and this FOS has absolutely NO driving/delivery experience AT ALL!!! He's a young punk kid who's got a real high opinion of himself. You talk about filling up the workplace with frivolous grievances if a Union came in...well, you're totally WRONG on that issue. Why don't you look up the meaning of the word frivolous and then apply it to all the FRIVOLOUS B.S. that happens discipline-wise at each an every terminal across the USA..then maybe you'll change your mind. You're probably one of those parasites that are buried shoulder-deep in your FOS's arse!!

Good God, bottomfdrking! This Union argument isn't about getting a newer truck to drive or who's arse you kiss...it's about respect and dignity for each and every Conway employee!! About not being 'nit-picked' for every little thing. Example: Not long ago one of our FOS's gave me a written 'verbal' warning letter because I didn't take my lunch between the 4th & 6th hour of my shift. Are you fookin' kidding me???? If you've been a DSR for more than 20 minutes, you know how hard it is to hit all your deliveries/pick-ups when a lot of them have 'cut-off' times...and this FOS has absolutely NO driving/delivery experience AT ALL!!! He's a young punk kid who's got a real high opinion of himself. You talk about filling up the workplace with frivolous grievances if a Union came in...well, you're totally WRONG on that issue. Why don't you look up the meaning of the word frivolous and then apply it to all the FRIVOLOUS B.S. that happens discipline-wise at each an every terminal across the USA..then maybe you'll change your mind. You're probably one of those parasites that are buried shoulder-deep in your FOS's arse!!

once again ignorance and insults i am just looking for information and honest debate. i personally hav had more trouble ith dsr's nit picking and tattling than with management will union help with this..? honest question not being a smartazz

once again ignorance and insults i am just looking for information and honest debate. i personally hav had more trouble ith dsr's nit picking and tattling than with management will union help with this..? honest question not being a smartazz
I think as long as you stick to the work rules there won't be a lot of tattling etc. I have friends who are teamsters and they say people pretty much leave u alone unless u get caught doing something you're not supposed to like fueling a tractor or repairs at a place where there are mechanics etc. Full disclosure...I've never been a teamster and what little I know about the nuts n bolts of it are answers from union guys when I have a question from time to time.

I think as long as you stick to the work rules there won't be a lot of tattling etc. I have friends who are teamsters and they say people pretty much leave u alone unless u get caught doing something you're not supposed to like fueling a tractor or repairs at a place where there are mechanics etc. Full disclosure...I've never been a teamster and what little I know about the nuts n bolts of it are answers from union guys when I have a question from time to time.

bottomfdr: Blue 67 is correct..stick to the rules and there aren't any problems. If someone does 'tattle' on you for something, you can always tell management that unless what you did was unsafe or affected the 'tattler' in some way that could be considered illegal or unsafe, it's none of his business and it doesn't concern him. At that point, you can take it up with the tattler himself. Several years ago I had a 'new-to-the-company' relief driver filling in for me for a week. He took it upon himself to go into the office and have the office personnel reconfigure my entire route because he 'didn't like the way that it flowed." I 'calmly' told him there was a reason it was routed the way it was, and to never 'fook' with my route again! He got the message. Anyway, the grievance procedures in most Union contract should eliminate any unfair tattling and the 'teacher's pet' syndrome.

[ UTTO that just bursted Merdock's bubble! LMAO QUOTE=Trucker 206;908865]bottomfdr: Anyway, the grievance procedures in most Union contract should eliminate any unfair tattling and the 'teacher's pet' syndrome.[/QUOTE]

I think you need to realize that alot of us have been here a long time and have seen alot of change for the worse so its hard for someone that has not been here very long to understand.......you know I have run every fac out of xco and yes I'm glad I can run anywhere i want when you pay your due's you will be able to as well but you need to take your blinders off and earn your stripes..