ODFL | Eclipse call ins

BillyLo

Service 2.0 OD Strong All Time Mastio Champion
Credits
How many of your centers noticed more people calling in than usual today? I gladly picked up the slack and made it look like we didn't even need those drivers anyways.

You mean you did 3 sort and segs instead of your usual 2 so you got to sleep for 11 hours instead of your normal 8?

If there's any sorting OD isn't paying for a lumper with me. I get that ish done, chat with all the receivers who think I'm their friend and am on my way to grab a multistep trailer full of residentials you would never be able to handle.

If there's any sorting OD isn't paying for a lumper with me. I get that ish done, chat with all the receivers who think I'm their friend and am on my way to grab a multistep trailer full of residentials you would never be able to handle.

I've been OTR/LH for the last 8 years, I can barely handle a trailer swap, having to bump a dock more than 4 times makes me cry and residentials will make me quit on the spot...

I've been OTR/LH for the last 8 years, I can barely handle a trailer swap, having to bump a dock more than 4 times makes me cry and residentials will make me quit on the spot...

You earn my respect! These other guys here puff their chest how they could run city any day, but when push comes to shove they'd be no where to be found when that handheld is loaded and waiting for them.

You earn my respect! These other guys here puff their chest how they could run city any day, but when push comes to shove they'd be no where to be found when that handheld is loaded and waiting for them.
That's a hand held... I thought it was a tire chock!!

I'm hearing rumors of PDX line calling in because they didn't want to deal with traffic last night. Drivers from other SC's had to do their work for them and bed down out on the road all because PDX was too lazy to do the job they were hired for!

come on Billy dont be so cold hearted, it wasn't bad..only a 75 mileback up, castle rock to JBLM and around 3 am scatter creek rest ared had o maybe 200 4 wheelers...a crazy night but by golly we got that freight moved to OLY and SEA.. yee haa, line haul rocks..LOL

come on Billy dont be so cold hearted, it wasn't bad..only a 75 mileback up, castle rock to JBLM and around 3 am scatter creek rest ared had o maybe 200 4 wheelers...a crazy night but by golly we got that freight moved to OLY and SEA.. yee haa, line haul rocks..LOL

Sure sucks that guys like you came in to do your job but those Portland boys stayed home so drivers from everywhere else could cover for them.

When you are nearing 60, tell me how those multi stop inside on the 3rd floor home deliveries have had any effect on you health? You should think about changing your screen name to Super Bill & wear a cape during your inside the home deliveries. That way someone won't confuse you as a dead beat. von.

When you are nearing 60, tell me how those multi stop inside on the 3rd floor home deliveries have had any effect on you health? You should think about changing your screen name to Super Bill & wear a cape during your inside the home deliveries. That way someone won't confuse you as a dead beat. von.

Near 60 jr? Thanks. I'm just nearing retirement in a few years. No one believes me when I tell them my age because I'm in such good shape. Work hard at work, go home work hard in my home gym and eat right. I'm not one of you truck drivers and don't ever call me one.

Billy makes 3rd floor deliveries so fast, Superman asks him for help!!

Near 60 jr? Thanks. I'm just nearing retirement in a few years. No one believes me when I tell them my age because I'm in such good shape. Work hard at work, go home work hard in my home gym and eat right. I'm not one of you truck drivers and don't ever call me one.

Billy, my schedule is much the same as yours, as a line driver I worked hard pulling those huge mountains between
Charl and Jax.
Came home to my gym that consisted of a TV and remote, I try to eat right, A dozen Krispy Kremes, a 6 pack or 12 each day.
If anyone ever calls you a truck driver, just let me know, we'll set um straight on that.