ABF | Employment

Do you know what runs they have out there??

Not for sure but I would imagine mostly California turns. If their freight balance is like ours we have more westbound than east, I would figure they'd have to save most of the eastbound freight to get foreign power back east. This is just me guessing, I may be wrong.

I believe that Kingman is more of a relay. Stoney could fill you in if he was around...speaking of which, I wonder how Stoney's making out. :shrug:

if a driver can test positive for Pot and its in our language to treat him and reinstate him, how can you deny employment? discrimination. check the laws about felony box on applications. thought that was coming off. Traffic only for driving jobs..

if a driver can test positive for Pot and its in our language to treat him and reinstate him, how can you deny employment? discrimination. check the laws about felony box on applications. thought that was coming off. Traffic only for driving jobs..
It's not illegal to fart in church but if the company reads on your Facebook page that you do they can deny you employment because of it. A felony conviction either locks you out of a CDL or a Haz-Mat endorsement (I forget which) for seven years from the date of the conviction. Furthermore, that 'felony box' only applies on the application, once one gets past the interview all is fair game from what I understand.

One must ask for Help before the test.
If that driver tested positive after an accident or a random he's DONE.

It's not illegal to fart in church but if the company reads on your Facebook page that you do they can deny you employment because of it. A felony conviction either locks you out of a CDL or a Haz-Mat endorsement (I forget which) for seven years from the date of the conviction. Furthermore, that 'felony box' only applies on the application, once one gets past the interview all is fair game from what I understand.
No Haz-Mat with a felony conviction .

2bnuNRH.jpg

Can someone tell me ,the starting pay for road driver in tennessee.....

The same as all other states, Brother. It's a national contract. I don't have the pay rate off the top of my head for road,....... I'm a city driver,.....but I am sure someone will tell you what it is on this board.

Can someone tell me ,the starting pay for road driver in tennessee.....
I can only give an approximate number and that is in the vicinity of $.60/mile pulling doubles plus drops and hooks and excessive waiting times. I believe that the 90% starting wage applies to them for the first year, which would equate to $.54/mile.

I can only give an approximate number and that is in the vicinity of $.60/mile pulling doubles plus drops and hooks and excessive waiting times. I believe that the 90% starting wage applies to them for the first year, which would equate to $.54/mile.
Thanks ABFer , I heard a small raise is set to start anytime...

There is a former PIE terminal here in my town that is much like that little shack. I always wonder how a puny terminal like that could make enough money to cover the overhead of the building, taxes and a TM.